Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What dramas been kicking off this afternoon? Seen rangers maw talking about it

Reactions: 2
What dramas been kicking off this afternoon? Seen rangers maw talking about it
I was snooping in her live earlier and she said the Guv was on live last night accusing her of sleeping with James Mac. Might be that or maybe something else has happened.

Reactions: 3
Remember guys keep ur enemy’s close but ur friends closer 😭 aw she’s definitely lost the plot πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was snooping in her live earlier and she said the Guv was on live last night accusing her of sleeping with James Mac. Might be that or maybe something else has happened.
thats old news that. She was accused of sleeping with him ages ago. The guv needs to brush up on his gossip

Reactions: 5
The guvs live, showed his hand. He's at a wedding. Referring to himself in the third person yeah πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The guvs live, showed his hand. He's at a wedding. Referring to himself in the third person yeah πŸ˜‚
Just seen that. Did you notice when he went outside and said to those guys ah we're all bangers they buggered off πŸ˜‚

Louise has changed her TT bio from something about loving Rosie, can't remember exactly to Taes for days. Not sure what taes is, maybe trial and error. Bushy baws has comments off on all videos.

Reactions: 5
Louise has changed her TT bio from something about loving Rosie, can't remember exactly to Taes for days. Not sure what taes is, maybe trial and error. Bushy baws has comments off on all videos.
Toes maybe lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we gawww

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn't that video just a joke because the lassie with the dark brown hair always jokes about going blonde

Heel toe here weeee goooooo

lou Lou pm me doll ev got an empty πŸŽ‰

Only kiddin I’ve drank 2 bottles of rose ma man n weans are in bed …. The thoughts there but 🀣🀣
Who luvs ya Lou louuuu πŸ₯΄

Only kiddin I’ve drank 2 bottles of rose ma man n weans are in bed …. The thoughts there but 🀣🀣
She’s got the latter that makes yer pants watter πŸ’¦

The patter ***

Am drunk Ninite ffs πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Isn't that video just a joke because the lassie with the dark brown hair always jokes about going blonde
think its cos she says about the hair snapping off in it & Dugheed has made a big thing about her hair being snapped from the extensions πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 3

The patter ***

Am drunk Ninite ffs πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Howling at this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No stay up! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.