Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, want to make a new thread but not given the option. Do I need to wait until I move up the member ranks before I get the option?
yeah it will appear when u go onto the next stage which is active member i think? Or might be the stage after that, i can’t remember 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Looking for a wee bit of help ladies. Wee man got braces in and cannot eat due to thr pain. Im going to get yoghurts, noodles etc. Any other suggestions ?
Awww wee soul but it will be so worth it as he will have gorgeous teeth at the end of his treatment.
My daughter was the same. Bongela helped her. Used to keep it in the fridge so it was cool and soothing x

Reactions: 4
Looking for a wee bit of help ladies. Wee man got braces in and cannot eat due to thr pain. Im going to get yoghurts, noodles etc. Any other suggestions ?
Try mashed potato, the wee tubs are great you can just bung in the micro, and milkshakes. I lived on both when I got my tongue pierced years ago

Reactions: 3
Try scrambled egg, egg in a cup mixed with butter or porridge. That's what my daughter ate at first till the pain eased off. Hopefully the pain passes soon

Reactions: 2
Try scrambled egg, egg in a cup mixed with butter or porridge. That's what my daughter ate at first till the pain eased off. Hopefully the pain passes soon
he wouldnt even put an egg near his mouth, unless it was chocolate 😒. He is the worst eater. He'll need to survive on noodles, yogurts and korma

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he wouldnt even put an egg near his mouth, unless it was chocolate 😒. He is the worst eater. He'll need to survive on noodles, yogurts and korma
I would just buy a wee cheap hand blender and blend everything he likes 🤣

• Haha
Sorry to mention her but ... Someone needs to tell that Jean to sit doon 🙄. If i see her dancing in a car park im mowing her down

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't get him anything other than real bonjela or oragel, I got a knock off one and it felt like I'd swallowed fire

I’ve just woke up from a wee Sunday afternoon nap on the couch where I dreamt that I was bush’s latest squeeze, so I’ll never be going to sleep again as I’m traumatised ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what, am actually proud of the Bush. Shes managed a night out without any social media fallout. Must be a first 👏🏻 fair play Bush, hope ye had a cracker

Reactions: 7
I have a stinking hangover and would’ve liked to have some Sunday afternoon entertainment on my FYP , instead I’ve somehow ended up on Scottish addict-toc 🥴
It’s something else btw 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also I think bush has got a weekender it’s too quiet 👀

@specialK21 How's the head today 🥰
[/QUOTE
It’s banging , that’s me off it for another few months 😭😭🤣
@specialK21 How's the head today 🥰
I honestly feel as if I’ve been hit with a mallet 😭🤣 too old for this carry on now 😭🤣❤

Reactions: 4
You know what, am actually proud of the Bush. Shes managed a night out without any social media fallout. Must be a first 👏🏻 fair play Bush, hope ye had a cracker
I've actually spent hours on TT this weekend loving the app not having to constantly see her ugly mug. Fingers crossed she stays away & geezuspeace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear Food Bank,
please don't do a video with your teeth out ever again.
Yours sincerely,
everycunt xxxx

ALSO good on whoever the person was that sent an Asda delivery of loads of cheap tins,pasta and bottles of juice for the buckshee foodbank. Far better idea than transferring money to this dafty👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am Glasgow born and bred and I swear tae duck I cannae understand a word Tracy Foodbank says

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.