Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Bella2920 for the thread suggestion. Not sure how long till last because she's with Louise now and that always ends up in a public breakdown.

Her accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, geezpeacefs, bushhybaws

Can people at least read the last thread or so before coming on here and waffling shite. Saving us having to answer the same questions every single page. Or at least the last few pages.

I spelled the heading wrong but asked mods to fix it, well I think I did 😂
Brill thread title 👏👏👏👏😁

Reactions: 3
I'm dying if embarrassment listening to Jamesy, gov & Steph yoker argue with a wee 16 year old

Why's the gov threating to spank 16 year olds 😭

Does anyone remember when the whole cherine scandal & group chat stuff was going on there was one woman who used her own face she had blonde hair? She's in the govs live sucking up his and James arse 😂😂

Oh and Steph yoker just outed that the homewrecker is a lair she's said the same thing she said about James taking photos of her without her knowledge about 4 different guys who have came forward. She's gonna get exposed soon
Is there no dramatics to read😭😫

Is there no dramatics to read😭😫
I think I know who ur talking about😂

Reactions: 1
I was trying my best to get a rise aff that banger the gov last night. Calling him names and all sorts. I got zero bites 😧. Raging man 😡

• Haha
I'm dying if embarrassment listening to Jamesy, gov & Steph yoker argue with a wee 16 year old

Why's the gov threating to spank 16 year olds 😭

Does anyone remember when the whole cherine scandal & group chat stuff was going on there was one woman who used her own face she had blonde hair? She's in the govs live sucking up his and James arse 😂😂

Oh and Steph yoker just outed that the homewrecker is a lair she's said the same thing she said about James taking photos of her without her knowledge about 4 different guys who have came forward. She's gonna get exposed soon
yes that was Jack, she want bothered who knew her.

Reactions: 4
Right what we getting today? Loved up TikTok’s to prove the trolls wrong? Cryptic TikTok’s cause they’ve had a Barney in Dundee’s nightclubbing hotspot? Louise on live calling Rosie an ugly bleep?
Place your bets folks, better odds than the grand national 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Louise hen if your reading this Tattle loves ye 😍 you’ve laughed the pants aff the majority of us in here … Mon er 🥰🤣

Ive been straight for 30 year until I heard they 3 little words for u

“HERE WE GAOOOWW” 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone been seeing that Jade Jackson on ur fyp? Wish she could have her own thread cos shes cray cray! Tobins neice

Louise hen, dont listen to this mob. I declared my undying love for you weeks ago and noo these wee middens are trying to steal ye. Mon doon tae my bit 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Louise hen, dont listen to this mob. I declared my undying love for you weeks ago and noo these wee middens are trying to steal ye. Mon doon tae my bit 😘
yes u get first dibs on her 😂 i don’t fancy her, i just want her to be my pal, her patters is brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All of us sliding inti her dm’s faster than she slid out Rosie’s hot tub 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So whit we thinking? They hve both been lifted? I struggle to believe neither of them have no content from their big night oot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seen Rosie’s new tilt tok where’s she’s back with mater. Broke my neck running to here. Realised I’ve missed 5 threads n only been away 2 weeks 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bush is the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣 I’ll have a wee vino tonite and raise my glass to bush for the sheer entertainment and for more drama yet to come 🤣🤣🤣 I salute you bush you’ve got more drama that Eastenders

• Haha
I go away for a week n their back together 🤣 hope your all good ladies! I’ll have a catch up shortly.

• Heart
Hi all hope you're all well, im shocked there's been nae bushy drama this weekend (there's time yet right enough 😂) off topic but does anyone know which one of tracy food banks pals it is that she's found out has been the one who's been trolling her?

• Heart
Hi all hope you're all well, im shocked there's been nae bushy drama this weekend (there's time yet right enough 😂) off topic but does anyone know which one of tracy food banks pals it is that she's found out has been the one who's been trolling her?
she accused her sister a while back of trolling her as well, i refuse to believe anything she says. She talks some amount of 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.