Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heel toe here weeee goooooo

lou Lou pm me doll ev got an empty 🎉

Only kiddin I’ve drank 2 bottles of rose ma man n weans are in bed …. The thoughts there but 🤣🤣
Who luvs ya Lou louuuu 🥴

She’s got the latter that makes yer pants watter 💦

The patter ***

Am drunk Ninite ffs 🥴🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Aww I ❤ you! 🤣🤣
I really wanted to get pished the night and start uploading tiktoks a la Bush, that’s how bored I am. In reality I walked in after a 10 hour shift, necked a glass of Prosecco and sat waiting on drama. Maybe I should quit ma job, not wash and channel Bush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys r u joking is there still no drama tonight? That being said, the change of bio and comments off tells me something is brewing 😏

PS… please tell me I’m not the only one that’s FYp have been full of Mrs Foodbank going on about raffling off a teddy (that her dogs had it’s arse all over) and collecting eggs “fuhr the wainz” have a day off hen pls

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Heel toe here weeee goooooo

lou Lou pm me doll ev got an empty 🎉

Only kiddin I’ve drank 2 bottles of rose ma man n weans are in bed …. The thoughts there but 🤣🤣
Who luvs ya Lou louuuu 🥴

She’s got the latter that makes yer pants watter 💦

The patter ***

Am drunk Ninite ffs 🥴🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Me, you, lou and wine/vod/ pregabs ... what a night 🥳🥳

Guys r u joking is there still no drama tonight? That being said, the change of bio and comments off tells me something is brewing 😏

PS… please tell me I’m not the only one that’s FYp have been full of Mrs Foodbank going on about raffling off a teddy (that her dogs had it’s arse all over) and collecting eggs “fuhr the wainz” have a day off hen pls
I dont even see that foodbank person. Why am i being treated different ?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me, you, lou and wine/vod/ pregabs ... what a night 🥳🥳

I dont even see that foodbank person. Why am i being treated different ?😂

It’s like one of those horror scenes you know it’s going to be awful but you can’t help but watch. Two words spring to mind every time I see her… health & safety

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s like one of those horror scenes you know it’s going to be awful but you can’t help but watch. Two words spring to mind every time I see her… health & safety
Why do i not see her ? I see that stuchy whatever his name his way to much for my liking. Big grey haired creep 🤢

• Haha
Why do i not see her ? I see that stuchy whatever his name his way to much for my liking. Big grey haired creep 🤢

I don’t know but you can take her from mines 😂 I see him as well…. He’s so loud and obnoxious. No wonder Scotland is a laughing stock with these individuals broadcasting themselves every other day. Cringe fest 101

Reactions: 9
I don’t know but you can take her from mines 😂 I see him as well…. He’s so loud and obnoxious. No wonder Scotland is a laughing stock with these individuals broadcasting themselves every other day. Cringe fest 101
aha yes 👏👏. These clowns represent us. pretty sure he was a VL afore meeting her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's stutchy😭😭😭 his name's Scott/bigbro he calls her stutchy duck knows why her name's Stacey 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
stutchy is what he calls his burd 🤣 they 2 fry my head. Making tanning products 😆 pair of bangers!

Reactions: 10
She's stutchy😭😭😭 his name's Scott/bigbro he calls her stutchy duck knows why her name's Stacey 👀😂
Just coz he's a wee dick. Dont even find him 1 bit funny

stutchy is what he calls his burd 🤣 they 2 fry my head. Making tanning products 😆 pair of bangers!
Pair of fannies , aye shes naw bad, he is rotten, flashing her arse for views 🤭. Shite hawk

She thinks she's pure genuine and great at making beauty products in her kitchen 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Thank duck these two are finally on the radar.
They had a bit of fun when it was that half wit locking her out of his van.
Border line pimping her out now to Internet VLs.

Reactions: 6
Thank duck these two are finally on the radar.
They had a bit of fun when it was that half wit locking her out of his van.
Border line pimping her out now to Internet VLs.
I cant believe people buy tit they brew up in their kitchen man probs in the same measuring jug they use for Sunday dinners gravy.

Theyre constantly on my FYP.

The guy looks like an old Blair btw 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking for a wee bit of help ladies. Wee man got braces in and cannot eat due to thr pain. Im going to get yoghurts, noodles etc. Any other suggestions ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looking for a wee bit of help ladies. Wee man got braces in and cannot eat due to thr pain. Im going to get yoghurts, noodles etc. Any other suggestions ?
Noodles will still be a nightmare because of chewing unless they're all chopped up - rice might be better.

Hope he feels better ❤

Reactions: 2
My wee woman lived on soup with bread in it so it was all soggy🤢 but I just asked her and she said yeah soup yoghurts and sleep xx

Reactions: 1
Off topic, want to make a new thread but not given the option. Do I need to wait until I move up the member ranks before I get the option?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.