Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember the account “goss gal” that was likely everyone’s comments back January/February? Could possibly have been Rosie as I found it weird it was always liking comments but never interacting.

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember the account “goss gal” that was likely everyone’s comments back January/February? Could possibly have been Rosie as I found it weird it was always liking comments but never interacting.
Vaguely, back when I watched without commenting.

Reactions: 2

new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has she just said on live her pals will be done with her if she goes back near Louise? Why are they no done with her for battering her? Being a domestic abuser doesn’t disgust them. “Dark humour” about her kids doesn’t disgust them. Being more intersted being on social media out her face doesn’t disgust them. What does Rosie have to do for people to be actually see her for what she is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.