Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im actually jealous of the bush for getting to listen to Louises patter, even if it is only 3 days out of 7, the other 4 days getting called a fat spotty bleep. A would take it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im actually jealous of the bush for getting to listen to Louises patter, even if it is only 3 days out of 7, the other 4 days getting called a fat spotty bleep. A would take it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I would let her tell me I hummed of tuna just for the patter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thats plenty ... I was the 1st to declare my love for Lou, noo yeez are aw trying to cut my grass. I aint having it Tattle Tits πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The govs live saying all the lassies in his live shop at shoe zone and he's got jamsey in the box saying tell me what you think about it and jamsey went "I don't care where people buy their shoes" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The govs live saying all the lassies in his live shop at shoe zone and he's got jamsey in the box saying tell me what you think about it and jamsey went "I don't care where people buy their shoes" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That Gov is a heavy wanker. Show yer face ya goon, so much for being a big man.

Reactions: 9
Jamesy arguing in Govs live, hes about to get the Cling Foil out.

Jamesy genuinely thinks hes a gangster when he has a drink in him, then as soon as he sobers up the next day, gets the fear, temp deletes his account then crawls back a few days later. Rise, Repeat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ive been trying to catch a bite aff that HMP fucker for 20 mins. Im getting nowt πŸ˜’

2 questions ..

1. Who unplugged my charger ?
2. Why do i have earphones in listening to silence ?

Sick a yous πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm dying if embarrassment listening to Jamesy, gov & Steph yoker argue with a wee 16 year old

Why's the gov threating to spank 16 year olds 😭

Does anyone remember when the whole cherine scandal & group chat stuff was going on there was one woman who used her own face she had blonde hair? She's in the govs live sucking up his and James arse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh and Steph yoker just outed that the homewrecker is a lair she's said the same thing she said about James taking photos of her without her knowledge about 4 different guys who have came forward. She's gonna get exposed soon

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.