Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The prizes weren't all from chantelle but most the prizes I saw were people having to contact her for her fake clothes, a couple of her pals doing beauty treatments. I saw someone decline the lashes because they didn't want to travel chantelle asked about sorting a mobile situation and the person declined the prize. I dunno if it was reissued or what.I mean Rosie can't talk she was meant to be organising the full thing and cut it off at the end cause nobody was praising her enough ๐Ÿ˜‚
Rosieโ€™s one to talk thereโ€™s some poor woman still heartbroken she didnโ€™t get date night with Rosie ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rosieโ€™s one to talk thereโ€™s some poor woman still heartbroken she didnโ€™t get date night with Rosie ๐Ÿ‘€
She had to be reminded to do that and ended up onit in Alannas kitchen smashing the place up instead ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The prizes weren't all from chantelle but most the prizes I saw were people having to contact her for her fake clothes, a couple of her pals doing beauty treatments. I saw someone decline the lashes because they didn't want to travel chantelle asked about sorting a mobile situation and the person declined the prize. I dunno if it was reissued or what.I mean Rosie can't talk she was meant to be organising the full thing and cut it off at the end cause nobody was praising her enough ๐Ÿ˜‚

Someone asked chantelle about her fake clothes the other day and she said she's not doing it anymore she's not spoke to her supplier for a couple of months and because she had to move and is between houses she's not got any stock. I don't really know but it's actually not that surprising if people didn't get their prizes it's more surprising Rosie's not blurted it out before now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Might regret this as might out my TT profile however I offered prizes (wonโ€™t say what) and Iโ€™ll still waiting to be told the winners info to send!! Asked a few times though

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Might regret this as might out my TT profile however I offered prizes (wonโ€™t say what) and Iโ€™ll still waiting to be told the winners info to send!! Asked a few times though
Oh well it's not your issue really, money never touched your hands for it it's up to that lot to sort it out

"My hairs about as fluffy as my hole" - Louise jones ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That comment about fake clothes gave me a terrible flashback to tiktok 2020 when all the dafties like cherine and skye thompson were doing "merch" lmfao skyes mad hoodies and cherines shite cup with comic sans font ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right someone needs to get on TT and drop a bomb. Convo in here is " Do u believe in Jesus " ๐Ÿ™„ Send help ๐Ÿ˜ฑ or gear ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Oh well it's not your issue really, money never touched your hands for it it's up to that lot to sort it out

"My hairs about as fluffy as my hole" - Louise jones ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Swear that Louise cracks me up sheโ€™s an unconscious comedian ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Louise just called Rosie Big Helga ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She does look like a big Helga , big Russian shot putter vibes aff her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aw louise, you have been missed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ however this is gonna go tits up and bushy heed will be in heartbreak hotel just in time for Ts birthday! ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Reactions: 8
Whys amanda britt going off her dinger at louise ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ says u can threaten me n block me cos u dont like the truth ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Remember when someone was making tote bags, key rings with a silhouette of Rosie's face

Russian shot putter vibes off Rosie duck off ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
We should've hired a mini bus and a driver and went to that Pout in Dundee, what a laugh we would've had

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We should've hired a mini bus and a driver and went to that Pout in Dundee, what a laugh we would've had
That woulda been amazing. I would love to dress like how i did in the early 2000's. Sure i still have my berghaus up my mums loft ๐Ÿ˜‚

Blanco chops is live, whos the guy in the background is that her bf?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been away a few days god sake cant leave you lot for a while and it's like carnage good evening my tattle family missed you lot so bush is bk with looney lou mad cruella la la shouting her mouth aff about sa of z it wasent maddy saying it it as no tits latasha I shouldn't take time aff thease apps feel like a stranger anyway as in the words of gary glitter it's good to be back lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.