Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch Cher anymore at the risk of seeing the wee Buddha, after him appearing inmy dream as my boyfriend 🤢 I watched for a bit earlier and heard him in the background and I had to leave 🤣
There's too many wahoos live tonight and I only have one device 😂

She’ll be saying in Dundee tonight then. Her wee boy will not be given a thought in the slightest.

Wonder how long before the arguments kick off.
Seems like she's been there since yesterday. He's not given a thought at home either

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t watch Cher anymore at the risk of seeing the wee Buddha, after him appearing inmy dream as my boyfriend 🤢 I watched for a bit earlier and heard him in the background and I had to leave 🤣
Hahaha don’t blame you! I still just sit and howl at him shouting ‘but YOU said I was like HIM’ like a bleeping wean for about 2 hours the weirdo 😂😂

Louise is live now, Rosie’s spilt drink down her lovely white Nike top she’s wearing on her big night out 😥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Louise saying somethings going to come out about someone that the people in the live are going to be surprised about, going to love it but no going to love it & going to be disgusted
Am not sure what that means but here we are

Reactions: 4
Its defo going to be about Blair, She mentioned it earlier too and Rosie kept telling her to shut up. And specifically said £800.00

Who else would it be about?

Hahaha bleeping tell us now Louise man ya bleep.
"Who did Rosie do a live with a few months ago and raised loads of cash for".

So apparently whoever put the raffles on for it, none of the actual gifts got given out.
(No idea who did the raffles?)

Its about Chantelle.

Last edited:
Louise saying somethings going to come out about someone that the people in the live are going to be surprised about, going to love it but no going to love it & going to be disgusted
Am not sure what that means but here we are
Just seen that too. This better be worth it lol She also turned the camera and the bush was whispering something to the pal 🤔

Also, shes changed into shorts and tshirt to go out 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Its defo going to be about Blair, She mentioned it earlier too and Rosie kept telling her to shut up. And specifically said £800.00

Who else would it be about?

Hahaha bleeping tell us now Louise man ya bleep.
Someone give Louise a wee line or a wee pre gab and get her spilling the beans she’s a liability with these wee secrets, love it 😀
Rosie’s had an outfit change so rather than her earlier Nike top and jeans she’s now got a pair of cycling shorts and an adidas top on, must be sportswear night in Dundee

Just seen that too. This better be worth it lol She also turned the camera and the bush was whispering something to the pal 🤔

Also, shes changed into shorts and tshirt to go out 🤦🏾‍♀️
Seen the whispering! I imagine she’s saying going to get your pal to keep her trap shut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love Louise man, she tells everyone's secrets

Someone asked her if she'd seen lip gloss she said I've not seen lip gloss since I was 13 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone give Louise a wee line or a wee pre gab and get her spilling the beans she’s a liability with these wee secrets, love it 😀
Rosie’s had an outfit change so rather than her earlier Nike top and jeans she’s now got a pair of cycling shorts and an adidas top on, must be sportswear night in Dundee

Seen the whispering! I imagine she’s saying going to get your pal to keep her trap shut 😂
Please tell me shes gonny do her hair at least before they go

Reactions: 5
See when the raffle was going so many of the people were like oh I live 4 hours away I can't come for lashes etc 😂😂😂
Awww so they were told they needed to come get them from her, not that they were being posted? That's a bit different then.

Reactions: 5
Awww so they were told they needed to come get them from her, not that they were being posted? That's a bit different then.
The prizes weren't all from chantelle but most the prizes I saw were people having to contact her for her fake clothes, a couple of her pals doing beauty treatments. I saw someone decline the lashes because they didn't want to travel chantelle asked about sorting a mobile situation and the person declined the prize. I dunno if it was reissued or what.I mean Rosie can't talk she was meant to be organising the full thing and cut it off at the end cause nobody was praising her enough 😂

Someone asked chantelle about her fake clothes the other day and she said she's not doing it anymore she's not spoke to her supplier for a couple of months and because she had to move and is between houses she's not got any stock. I don't really know but it's actually not that surprising if people didn't get their prizes it's more surprising Rosie's not blurted it out before now 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.