Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still getting used to this so I haven’t a clue how to reply 😂 the first pic I think it was slowpoker sent about wearing jumpers around their necks is Louises, that other picture is a friend of louises (not 100%) because I caught the end of a live that a taxi was on way and going to her friends first before heading out. Also looks like wee children live there with the kitchen/teepee so isn’t louises

Reactions: 4
Me again 🤣 yep that’s not louises. Wee trampoline there too and showed her friend on the live. Amanda Britt or a fake page was also on commenting

I love Louise 🤯😂

Reactions: 5
'Get the shots oot n aw....and some mad dog' - Louise that's a grand plan hen 🍿🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like the gov might be a posh little twit who was bullied at school and is dying to seem like he was like big cool kid giving all these names of clubs & people he new or schemes he jumped about in 😂
Haha 😂 he's probably frantically searching Google maps to see which pubs, streets and schools are in the east end

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That alanna Blanco is live with Kyle, says her cooker is a wrote off but Rosie did give her £100

Reactions: 3
Ahhh man is that Cher's big man getting soppy again? He wants Tae leave aff the hard stuff for a bit he's an emotional wreck😂 "ye compared MEEEE Tae HIMMMM"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alana is saying she wouldn’t have asked her to cover the full cost of a new cooker due to being a mum. Pretty sure I’ve seen her squander more than a cookers worth in neddy outfits, patchy tan, nails, booze and train fair to Dundee and back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alana is saying she wouldn’t have asked her to cover the full cost of a new cooker due to being a mum. Pretty sure I’ve seen her squander more than a cookers worth in neddy outfits, patchy tan, nails, booze and train fair to Dundee and back
She said that at the time as well she said rosie shouldn't leave herself skint to fix it as Alanna rarely uses it anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I need to learn how to use site this properly 🥴 only made an account a wee while ago but heard bad stuff.. checked it out and no, nothing bad just the truth. All my wanes sleeping for the night along with their daddy upstairs while I have a few vodkas 🥳 roll on the madness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhh man is that Cher's big man getting soppy again? He wants Tae leave aff the hard stuff for a bit he's an emotional wreck😂 "ye compared MEEEE Tae HIMMMM"
He's like a fat scheme version of Brian Harvey from E17 with that hat on back to front

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think we all know Alanna isn’t the type to slave over a hot cooker or bake cupcakes 🤣 It’s good that Rosie have her the money to get a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's like a fat scheme version of Brian Harvey from E17 with that hat on back to front
I can’t watch Cher anymore at the risk of seeing the wee Buddha, after him appearing inmy dream as my boyfriend 🤢 I watched for a bit earlier and heard him in the background and I had to leave 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.