Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now talking about girls she's pumped back in the day. How romantic

I Cannae be bothered with the bush she's a green chewit πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet Rosie was home on a taxi Saturday night but she's been posting clips of her and Louise to keep the facade going πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's too early for this

"You wanty mod for me? Let me look at your profile and make sure your not a dodgy donut"

That letisha is in Louise live comments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet Rosie was home on a taxi Saturday night but she's been posting clips of her and Louise to keep the facade going πŸ˜‚
Well Louise said she got papped out Saturday then quickly changed her tune to say she left last night πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Letisha is in louises live now

Tattle night out ? We can dope up Louise with tequila roses and get all the Goss? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone know Cheryl's @ ? Louise is away to try and join

It's OK she's back in her own

Reactions: 1
Louise popped up live on my FYP again, what one does Rosie use? I could do with a laugh today if there’s more drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohhh this is too much for a Monday, she’s proper laying into Rosie now! Thank duck am working from home if this continues into tomorrow amngonna need to tell my boss am unwell and can’t go into the office πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone asked if louise had regrets and she went I'm lying here regretted out my tits

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.