Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a wee angel. I need to go into the office the day b4 my boys birthday so ive already planned on going down the Thursday to get the 13 balloons, keep them in the back of the car until the friday night, blacked out windows. Im weeks away and so prepared, cake ordered months ago. That duck wit is more interested in her sex life. Mutant bastard 👊

See that postcode lottery, that can fk off. Always the next town, last one was 2 streets away £30k the wankers got .
It's so sad. It doesn't take much to make your kids feel special. Remember her doing a video saying tattlers were right, and she was going to be a better person. A week later and she's neck deep back in Louise forgetting about the kids. She makes me sick.

The wee lady who owns our local balloon shop always says not to keep the balloons in the car long as they can deflate. Even if you put bin bags round them and hide in a cupboard? I usually wait til they're in their rooms or heading to bed and bring them in. I would hate for you to go out and they're all floppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's so sad. It doesn't take much to make your kids feel special. Remember her doing a video saying tattlers were right, and she was going to be a better person. A week later and she's neck deep back in Louise forgetting about the kids. She makes me sick.

The wee lady who owns our local balloon shop always says not to keep the balloons in the car long as they can deflate. Even if you put bin bags round them and hide in a cupboard? I usually wait til they're in their rooms or heading to bed and bring them in. I would hate for you to go out and they're all floppy.
Ahh well this hoose is only a pit stop for him so im sure i can sneak them in when he bolts ❤. thank you

Ats me outtting my 3rd account 😂😂 Canny keep that mooth shut 🙊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she! It's T's birthday tomorrow. She better be back or I'm adopting him.

She didn't have contact with Z last weekend either.
T is such a lovely little soul really feel for him.

Whoever the duck sent foodbank bog eyes the cheapest asda items in abundance is absolutely clueless. Just because someone needs to depend on donations doesn't mean they need to drink watered down "cola" & the blandest of foods. I know people should be grateful but even people who are struggling still have taste buds and deserve something a wee bit nicer then absolutely garbage.
When I was growing up there was 10 of us that's the shite we had to have it's nasty. Now for my own 4 children I refuse to buy crap like that and certainly would never donate it either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Shes a horrible selfish bastard! Away for ur weans birthday is the lowest of the low. I take my weans birthday off work every year, even though hes usually at school n that smelly ugly spotty faced hairy cany even wake up wae her boy n give him his wee presents.

What i would love to know is why EVERYONE is always sayin "Rosie is a brilliant mum, loves her kids" when clearly every single last one knows shes no arsed. If that was one of my pals she would get a fit right up her hole n told to get her priorites right. Since shes dressed like a 00's ned, ad love to take her a square g hahaha fuckin clown

Reactions: 10
Where they not out at pub tho so no one to look after T 😞 plus I'm sure we would have seen or heard him at some point

My husband always would book work off on the kids bdays or if work really needed him he would go in later. I just couldn't imagine not waking up with my kids on their bdays I also told my husband if we were ever to split up he would have to come stay at Xmas because never do I want to wake up on Xmas morning without my babies even tho ones nearly 16.

Reactions: 3
Where they not out at pub tho so no one to look after T 😞 plus I'm sure we would have seen or heard him at some point

My husband always would book work off on the kids bdays or if work really needed him he would go in later. I just couldn't imagine not waking up with my kids on their bdays I also told my husband if we were ever to split up he would have to come stay at Xmas because never do I want to wake up on Xmas morning without my babies even tho ones nearly 16.
She leaves him at home alone to go to the pub so wouldn't be unusual if he was left by himself somewhere else

Reactions: 3
Just seen a post from her saying she sat up till 3am sorting stuff for t bday
She did ayyyyyyyyyyyye! - couldn’t help myself 🙈

I hope she did but we all know she stayed up till 3am sorting out a montage TikTok video 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did ayyyyyyyyyyyye! - couldn’t help myself 🙈

I hope she did but we all know she stayed up till 3am sorting out a montage TikTok video 😫
Wouldn't surprise me atall just hope t has a lovely day and tit doesn't go tits up later on

Reactions: 2
Just seen a post from her saying she sat up till 3am sorting stuff for t bday
She'll need to do alot more than that to try 'convincing' anyone she's a good maw. Wish she would just remove herself off the app altogether. It's been great fun on TT all weekend without her and her tripe

Whoever the duck sent foodbank bog eyes the cheapest asda items in abundance is absolutely clueless. Just because someone needs to depend on donations doesn't mean they need to drink watered down "cola" & the blandest of foods. I know people should be grateful but even people who are struggling still have taste buds and deserve something a wee bit nicer then absolutely garbage.
That caravan is filthy. Who would want a food parcel out of there. She'll be eating like royalty for a few weeks herself stocking whatever she fancies from that asda delivery. Does she ever post the receipts to prove that all the donations given to her are actually spent on 'foodbank' items🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That Tiktok Rosie done in the early hours said she sat with Tyler till 3am sorting his headset/controller/phone. So was she not at Louise’s still or she’s a big fat liar.

Reactions: 2
Imagine having your wee girl for what appears to the the first time in a couple of weeks (she’d have posted obvious TikTok’s if she had her between then?) and you put up a tiktok to say how she’s in a bad mood and the day will be eventful… well put your bleeping phone down and spend some time with the two wee souls 🙄

Reactions: 7
Louise is live

Patter is on point already, she's just said I'm rolling about my bed like a sausage supper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone asked how Rosie was and she went duck knows ask her yourself she's probably steaming with a bottle of MD

• Haha
Someone asked how Rosie was and she went duck knows ask her yourself she's probably steaming with a bottle of MD
Jus t heard that and said she’s off it cause the weekend was mental...
Also just singing what’s that coming over the hill is it a monster? No its Rosie bush 😂

• Haha
Lmaoo someone asked if they fell out and she's like I'm better off on my own she's a ding dong

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhh they’ve fell out! She’s just said she can’t be arsed with her and she’s better off on her own… now she’s singing that can’t make a wife out of a hoe… especially if they think they’re a bit tiktok star

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.