Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cant believe she aint home yet for T's birthday. bleeping monster of a woman. i wrapped my boys stuff up today and his birthday isnt until the 30th. She better get her arse hame to see him pronto 🤬. She defo didnt have Z last weekend either, hopefully whoever has her goes for T aswell

Reactions: 9
I actually cant believe she aint home yet for T's birthday. bleeping monster of a woman. i wrapped my boys stuff up today and his birthday isnt until the 30th. She better get her arse hame to see him pronto 🤬. She defo didnt have Z last weekend either, hopefully whoever has her goes for T aswell
When's his birthday?

Reactions: 1
Is she not home yet?
Who is looking after T? I'm sure shes been there since Thursday?

Off Topic: LaLa is live with Jamesy, telling him shes split up with her man and shes absolutely loving the sexual attention/flirting from him.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is she not home yet?
Who is looking after T? I'm sure shes been there since Thursday?

Off Topic: LaLa is live with Jamesy, telling him shes split up with her man and shes absolutely loving the sexual attention/flirting from him.
He's probably at the same sisters as Z is. He doesn't like it there though Iv heard him say on live before that there's a cousin there he just fights with. Isn't it the school holidays as well?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He's probably at the same sisters as Z is. He doesn't like it there though Iv heard him say on live before that there's a cousin there he just fights with. Isn't it the school holidays as well?
Yeah its school holidays. My heart breaks for that poor boy😩

• Sad
Wherever wee T is I hope he's being spoiled rotten for his birthday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Might of spent £1000 on him.. with money that means nothing to her because shes never had to work for it, ever.. So has no concept of the value, but hasn't spent a single bit of time with him. Her priorities are always in the wrong place.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Whoever the duck sent foodbank bog eyes the cheapest asda items in abundance is absolutely clueless. Just because someone needs to depend on donations doesn't mean they need to drink watered down "cola" & the blandest of foods. I know people should be grateful but even people who are struggling still have taste buds and deserve something a wee bit nicer then absolutely garbage.

Reactions: 19
Whoever the duck sent foodbank bog eyes the cheapest asda items in abundance is absolutely clueless. Just because someone needs to depend on donations doesn't mean they need to drink watered down "cola" & the blandest of foods. I know people should be grateful but even people who are struggling still have taste buds and deserve something a wee bit nicer then absolutely garbage.
OMG, this this this this.
So many people need to understand this and take it into consideration when donating.
I don't want to give too much away about my job - but you should see some of the things people think is acceptable to give to charity, and you can tell they've got the "beggars can't be choosers" attitude about it, especially at Christmas for presents.
Not to take away from the absolutely amazing generosity of some people (because there are so many) but some of it is horrific.

Reactions: 13
Her priorities are all wrong. His birthday is the same time every year, but still she prioritises herself. Even if she gets home tomorrow, she’ll plank herself on the couch to recover and pap him in his room.
My eldest is 20 and I still make the effort, although she tends to roll in late with a hangover these days 😂. Weans need your presence, not presents.
Maybe her visits with the wee one are supervised after that carry on the other weekend, doesn’t seem to be bothering her at all if so, she‘s waded right back into the toxic relationship and ignored the wean she still has.

• Heart
thought the same when i saw it all. That smart price stuff is rotten. Could have spent a fraction more for Asda stuff that would have been a bit better. And whoever donated it, donate to a registered foodbank in future, not some manky caravan in Wellhouse ran by someone known to help herself to donations.

Might of spent £1000 on him.. with money that means nothing to her because shes never had to work for it, ever.. So has no concept of the value, but hasn't spent a single bit of time with him. Her priorities are always in the wrong place.
thats probably why she spent all that money on him knowing she was pissing off to Dundee 🙄 can chuck as much money at him as she wants but money can’t buy time back. Time is precious when your kids are younger, u don’t get that back.

Reactions: 15
So many people need to understand this and take it into consideration when donating.
I don't want to give too much away about my job - but you should see some of the things people think is acceptable to give to charity, and you can tell they've got the "beggars can't be choosers" attitude about it, especially at Christmas for presents.
Not to take away from the absolutely amazing generosity of some people (because there are so many) but some of it is horrific.
I had heard someone sent an Asda shop but didn’t realise it was all smart price 🙈. Wish people would think of including wee treats, toiletries or sanitary products too, obv not food but really useful.

I think a lot of people just pap stuff into charity to save themselves the guilt/expense/hassle of getting rid of it whilst also getting that buzz of having done a good deed.

My team were collecting toiletries and cosmetics for a women’s refuge at Xmas time, just from friends and family, and some of the crap I was given was mortifying. Dusty, out of date smelly sets that had clearly been gifted several times over already, half empty lipsticks covered in fluff and old pubes… Just don’t bother.

Quality, not quantity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's alright to donate cheap pasta & stuff like that but if it's coming to tins etc at least get the middle brand. Iv been on the receiving end of a food bank and I helped run probably an unofficially one my town started up during covid and not once did we hand out shite like Tracy. A couple of those tins to have in the cupboard isn't a bad thing but people feel bad enough never mind being given garbage to try rustle up a meal.

Reactions: 15
I had heard someone sent an Asda shop but didn’t realise it was all smart price 🙈. Wish people would think of including wee treats, toiletries or sanitary products too, obv not food but really useful.

I think a lot of people just pap stuff into charity to save themselves the guilt/expense/hassle of getting rid of it whilst also getting that buzz of having done a good deed.

My team were collecting toiletries and cosmetics for a women’s refuge at Xmas time, just from friends and family, and some of the crap I was given was mortifying. Dusty, out of date smelly sets that had clearly been gifted several times over already, half empty lipsticks covered in fluff and old pubes… Just don’t bother.

Quality, not quantity.
Exactly, some people get really offended if you dont accept a donation aswell, or if you ask for only new unused items.

Shampoo sets they've stole from a hotel aswell, thats another one. Great Christmas present 😂.

It sounds ungrateful but its not, people in need deserve to be treated with respect and dignity.

• Heart
Is the big ginger hole still clapping louise ? Should be home, sorting baloons, cake and banners for yer boy. Only 13 once. Nah you just worry aboot yersel ya greasy munter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly, some people get really offended if you dont accept a donation aswell, or if you ask for only new unused items.

Shampoo sets they've stole from a hotel aswell, thats another one. Great Christmas present 😂.

It sounds ungrateful but its not, people in need deserve to be treated with respect and dignity.
If you need to show how good and kind you are by filming non stop, then your not doing it for someone in need. Your doing it for you.
Imagine if everyone done a video everytime they donated to charity or helped someone in need.
Look how good I am. Its all about ego.

• Heart
If you need to show how good and kind you are by filming non stop, then your not doing it for someone in need. Your doing it for you.
Imagine if everyone done a video everytime they donated to charity or helped someone in need.
Look how good I am. Its all about ego.
Defo, im a sucker, my boy is a even bigger one. went to glasgow one day and all i had was £1 in cash. he asked for it to give to a wee beggy. Had his celtic tracky on so he was aww chuffed when he was getting "mon the hoops" 😂. And i was £2 on Thursday for those wee strange cats ootside St Enochs. 1 was playing a sax so it was well earned 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the big ginger hole still clapping louise ? Should be home, sorting baloons, cake and banners for yer boy. Only 13 once. Nah you just worry aboot yersel ya greasy munter.
I actually can't stop thinking about T tonight, I'm heartbroken for him thinking of him waking up tomorrow with no Mum there. My kids are my absolute world and I've always got balloons, banners and a wee pile of presents on the couch for them. I get so excited waiting to see them open their pressies I can hardly sleep the night before. I just can't get my head around why she behaves the way she does. And blaming Autism and attachment order is bullshit. Two of my kids have autism and they're the most loving, kind caring wee people. I just don't get Rosie, my heart would be shattered going to sleep without them, not knowing what they're doing, if they're OK and feeling safe and loved. I would take wee T in, in a heartbeat he's he's a lovely wee boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually can't stop thinking about T tonight, I'm heartbroken for him thinking of him waking up tomorrow with no Mum there. My kids are my absolute world and I've always got balloons, banners and a wee pile of presents on the couch for them. I get so excited waiting to see them open their pressies I can hardly sleep the night before. I just can't get my head around why she behaves the way she does. And blaming Autism and attachment order is bullshit. Two of my kids have autism and they're the most loving, kind caring wee people. I just don't get Rosie, my heart would be shattered going to sleep without them, not knowing what they're doing, if they're OK and feeling safe and loved. I would take wee T in, in a heartbeat he's he's a lovely wee boy.
He is a wee angel. I need to go into the office the day b4 my boys birthday so ive already planned on going down the Thursday to get the 13 balloons, keep them in the back of the car until the friday night, blacked out windows. Im weeks away and so prepared, cake ordered months ago. That duck wit is more interested in her sex life. Mutant bastard 👊

See that postcode lottery, that can fk off. Always the next town, last one was 2 streets away £30k the wankers got .

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.