Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Louise knew tattle loved her, people are saying to her you'll be on tattle again. Mate half of tattle were dying to pump you at the weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohhh they’ve fell out! She’s just said she can’t be arsed with her and she’s better off on her own… now she’s singing that can’t make a wife out of a hoe… especially if they think they’re a bit tiktok star
The both of them just make tit up as they go along so they can come on TL and read what fannies on here actually believe what they've said (her words not mine) just delete the app rosie doll... problem solved

Reactions: 4
Louise just said that we said if we give her some pregrabs and a couple of tequila roses she'll tell us everything and we aren't wrong.

Letisha said we said we love her and she tells it how it is. Absolutely nobody said that here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Louise just said how we said if she gets a couple of pregabs and some tequila rose she will tell anyone anything and went aye well there no lying 😂😂
Mad letisha saying how we were saying how she just gives it straight? Did we say that? I must’ve missed that part

Louise just said that we said if we give her some pregrabs and a couple of tequila roses she'll tell us everything and we aren't wrong.

Letisha said we said we love her and she tells it how it is. Absolutely nobody said that here
Least it wasn’t just me thinking that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently Rosie's obsessed with tattle life and she's cumming in her pants everytime she's reading it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's at it! She's irrelevant. We were only bothered about her because she said about Rosie. She calls it tit life, funny when we call her Le Tit ya

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That letita does my head in. Get yourself back to the rock you climbed under ya wee trollope

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Le tit ya announcing she's live tonight, like anyone cares. She reminds me of a springer spaniel ears with her hair do.

• Haha
I'm not acknowledge letisha ever again, I hate how anyone who gets a slight mention on here milks it

Reactions: 13
But I do worry about her because she doesn't think it's possible for lesbians to pass STIs.

• Haha
I'm not acknowledge letisha ever again, I hate how anyone who gets a slight mention on here milks it
Aye I think we should never mention her at all or she’ll be bringing out merch soon the bleeping rocket

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone hear Rosie say the last time they went to viva brazil and t was eating some of Rosie's meal they said if he wants to eat that she'll need to buy him a separate meal 😂 could you really be arsed the foods been bought no matter who eats it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It was the same with that muppet Dundee mama, she said yesterday thanks TL as if she had been spoken about…..she hasn’t been mentioned for weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 i would be mortified if i was the subject of gossip on the internet 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Letishas laugh is so fake. Louise could say she's going to make a coffee and Letishas is like HAHAHAAHHA. Letishas came off now as Rosie is supposed to be phoning her

• Haha
It was the same with that muppet Dundee mama, she said yesterday thanks TL as if she had been spoken about…..she hasn’t been mentioned for weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 i would be mortified if i was the subject of gossip on the internet 🤦🏻‍♀️
I quite honestly could not tell you who Dundee mama is so she’s not getting that much clout 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.