Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone hear Rosie say the last time they went to viva brazil and t was eating some of Rosie's meal they said if he wants to eat that she'll need to buy him a separate meal 😂 could you really be arsed the foods been bought no matter who eats it

Is that not cos viva Brazil you pay by plate, like a buffet? So she's just went in and paid for herself whilst T eats the scraps off hers 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is that not cos viva Brazil you pay by plate, like a buffet? So she's just went in and paid for herself whilst T eats the scraps off hers 😭
I'm no sure, when she went she was having plates brought to her table with the different meats that came with her meal they never left the table to go get anything.

Wasn't that he was eating scraps either he didn't know if he liked half of it, he got his own orders but so was trying the different meat that came with Rosie's.

Reactions: 4
I had a look the last time she was there, you pay a set amount for sides and a choice of 7 meats. They bring the meat on a big skewer and cut it at the table. Think its like £25. T got a pizza as he thought he wouldn't like it and kept eating hers. She said they made her pay for him as well. It's not really a place I'd take kids.

Reactions: 2
I'm no sure, when she went she was having plates brought to her table with the different meats that came with her meal they never left the table to go get anything.

Wasn't that he was eating scraps either he didn't know if he liked half of it, he got his own orders but so was trying the different meat that came with Rosie's.
Aye, the meats get brought over and you can have as many as you like when I was there years ago they give you a card to stamp and it didn't matter how many times you had something. But if he was getting orders she must've paid so that's odd. Prolly looking for an excuse to get rid,🤣

Reactions: 2
shes quite right, nobody should be speaking about her kids the way they have been & Louise shouldn’t be entertaining them.
Imagine spending the weekend with someone and then they were on live with someone who said that about your kids. Shocking

Reactions: 7
Imagine spending the weekend with someone and then they were on live with someone who said that about your kids. Shocking
especially when Louise has been quite vocal before about mentioning the kids. Just no need to do that.

shes quite right, nobody should be speaking about her kids the way they have been & Louise shouldn’t be entertaining them.
Aw 100%, even if you’ve fallen out to then be all pally with someone saying those sorts of things is mental! It sounded like rosie had spoken to she who shall not be named on the phone and that so not sure what the script is now

What did she say about her kids?
louise never said anything, it was that Letisha who was in her box. Louise shouldn’t have entertained her after all the carry on about SA stories last week.

Reactions: 9
louise never said anything, it was that Letisha who was in her box. Louise shouldn’t have entertained her after all the carry on about SA stories last week.
Letisha is just proving to be a clean version of the Bush. Constant drama chaser

Reactions: 6
I would kick my mans bleep in for even tellin folk we had an argument never mind plastering it aw over tiktok. Shes sayin rosie is obsessed with tattle life but louise is the one now telling everyone they have fallen out n causing a drama being box besties wae that dafty!

However im off on holiday this week so carry on am bored already 😂

To be fair Rosie's busy taking the weans out for food as soon as she sits down for a second herself she'll be posting a tiktok with some emotional sound as usual, she usually always brings it to tiktok first 😂

Reactions: 6
I would kick my mans bleep in for even tellin folk we had an argument never mind plastering it aw over tiktok. Shes sayin rosie is obsessed with tattle life but louise is the one now telling everyone they have fallen out n causing a drama being box besties wae that dafty!

you might have picked the correct week to be off if the don’t fall back in shortly 👀

• Haha

She was quick enough to end the live once rosie had commented though🤣 she'll be on the next train doon and back in between the bushes legs whispering sweet nothings tonight no doubt

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Louise always invites people Rosie doesn't like in the box when they argue because it hurts her feelings

She was quick enough to end the live once rosie had commented though🤣 she'll be on the next train doon and back in between the bushes legs whispering sweet nothings tonight no doubt
she loves the tuna flaps 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.