Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy phoned the polis cause a troll gifted her so the polis can find out who it is through their bank 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am Glasgow born and bred and I swear tae duck I cannae understand a word Tracy Foodbank says
She’s a crank , says her daughter was getting her appendix out then she was out the same day like “aw they don’t need to take it out now”
Says it a million times she’s defo got maunchusans by proxy! Never away from that royal then moan they need to wait over 6 hours. Aye that’s coz they priorities people on the basis who needs treated first, she’s up there wasting their time 24/7

Hey! I've asked on the PB thread but Sorry to be that guy..I'm at basketball and permatanned wank is here. He's in a box which has been gifted. Was wondering if anyone has all the tweets handy so I can say to the general manager we don't want the team associated with that bleep.

• Heart
Hey! I've asked on the PB thread but Sorry to be that guy..I'm at basketball and permatanned wank is here. He's in a box which has been gifted. Was wondering if anyone has all the tweets handy so I can say to the general manager we don't want the team associated with that bleep.
Who’s PB - soz my heids shattered the day. It’s no working right lol

Reactions: 2
Sounds and looks as ruff as duck, wheezing away like a burst accordion

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blocked by one of her fanny mods. She looks stoned to me wee slit eyes and the wheezing.

Where is Tylor and did she not have contact with z this wknd then since she been in Dundee

Reactions: 4
She seriously doesn't give one duck about them kids, any other mother would be busy getting stuff ready for their kids birthday.. yet people call her mother of the year who puts her kids first.

Did u get them?

If you search tiktok for Trevormcdee1 his 2nd video is them (i just searched property boss tweets) and found them eventually x
Thank you so much. I got the r@pe one. I spoke to the general manager and I've to email him everything over xgot a few more off that tiktok.
Was looking for the one he implied leaking nudes too x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.