Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs trust me to fall asleep and miss some drama!
Off to work now, have a fabulous day!
Mon the hoops πŸ’š

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, is Rosie Bush even considered to be back if shes not on a live making a complete bleep of herself?

Have to say I'm gutted Amanda & James Mac both shat out of going into her box last night πŸ˜‚

Have a few questions for anyone that was in the live and seen the chat:
What was she arguing with Jamesy about?
Whos address got posted/what was being said that tipped her over the edge?
Was Louise in chat at all?

Thanksssssss

Reactions: 4
So my plans of driving have been patched, thats now left to the man 😬. Shoulda just drank a bttle of MD and id a been fine ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
By looks of it, it has only taken a bottle of Dug to bring back the old Bush…..welcome back hen πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I so pleased to see there's threads on this absolute horror!!
I have sat and watched her for a bit. She is disgusting and I feel so sorry for her poor kids! She doesn't deserve them at all. The way she speaks to tell is beyond abhorrent! The way she behaves is despicable for a mother.
I truly hope she has them taken from her and given to people who will raise them correctly, love them and give them a stable, happy, loving life. They must be completely demented living with that. I'm so sick of seeing these utter skanks use mental health as a reason to act like a complete and utter kunt* with no morals or respect for anything and use it as an excuse for shocking parenting! Children should not have to sacrifice their happiness so that 'parents' like her can go off on one everyday and night because she has mental health problems. It's an utter joke! If ever there was a poster child for the NSPCC it's those two beautiful kids who deserve far more than the tit they have to put up with! I always say, if they are treated that badly ON camera, imagine what goes on when the cameras aren't rolling!! Telling your child you will boot them down the stairs is sick!
Makes me want to climb into the phone and take them and bring them up properly! I bet they are absolutely terrified on her and she thinks its all hilarious.

Reactions: 10
Anyone know if there is football on today?

duck me 100% of these Scottish tikertockers couldn't find ibrox or parkhead on Google maps.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone know if there is football on today?

duck me 100% of these Scottish tikertockers couldn't find ibrox or parkhead on Google maps.
Tbf the penguin knows a chippy near ibrox πŸ˜‚πŸ€­

was thinking of getting on the dragon soops and wee demon spawn came down and asked me to take him to the dessert place later 😭. Sick of him causing havoc wi my sessions πŸ˜’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbf the penguin knows a chippy near ibrox πŸ˜‚πŸ€­

was thinking of getting on the dragon soops and wee demon spawn came down and asked me to take him to the dessert place later 😭. Sick of him causing havoc wi my sessions πŸ˜’
Just tell him naw. His Maw has a collection of Soops and MD and it must be drank the day. Tell him there's ice cream in the freezer πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Just tell him naw. His Maw has a collection of Soops and MD and it must be drank the day. Tell him there's ice cream in the freezer πŸ˜‚
Mind the heartbreak that caused!
β€˜Can a get money fur the van’
β€˜Naw, there’s choc ices in the freezer’ 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They all make me cringe when it’s old firm day. Both sets of kid on fans. We are huge Celtic supporters, my kids go to all the games etc but these kid on Celtic and rangers fans make me die off. Especially when they start their sectarian shite. `oh I’m a 90 minute bigot’ duck off. They’ve never been in park head or ibrox in their life. Just an excuse for them to get rat arsed at midday singing up the Ra or UDA when they’ve never been on a boat to Ireland in their life either. Aw Criiiiiiinge

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.