Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesnā€™t act like a mother. Acts like a 17 year old with no responsibilities. If you look at Andreaā€™s tik tok and see what she does most days compared to Rosie you can tell whoā€™s more fit to be a mother and itā€™s not Rosie.
its not hard to be a better mother than Rosie.

ā€œOld firm with the bestieā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the caption on that live šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope she doesnā€™t walk around in that sports bra, Iā€™d rather she put the dirty jumper back on lol šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just wondered if the people commenting on this thread that her kids should be taken from her are actually aware of the state of the care system in this country? Itā€™s not all rosey (pardon the pun) where kids in care are given to families who bake banana bread, do art projects of an afternoon and are all loving and caring. More often than not they get lost in the horror of homes and foster ā€œcarersā€ who are often abusive both physically and s*xually. Also find it interesting that youā€™d blame Rosie if T grew up to be a horrible person but Rosie is to blame for any of her problematic behaviours and should just overcome any trauma sheā€™s experienced. You canā€™t have it both ways am afraid.

Reactions: 1
So I think Jamsey was just in the commenting doing nothing really, just chatting away. She didn't answer him and he went right I'm off to bed then and Rosie went mental. I thought she was having a go at Louise at first cause Louise was in the chat. She said Jamesy was a shire pal because he didn't do anything when wully and James Mac were horrible to her in his house, he's more concerned about being James macs pal than Rosie's. She said he should never ever have said he loved her when she was in a relationship putting her in a awkward position.

Reactions: 4
Just wondered if the people commenting on this thread that her kids should be taken from her are actually aware of the state of the care system in this country? Itā€™s not all rosey (pardon the pun) where kids in care are given to families who bake banana bread, do art projects of an afternoon and are all loving and caring. More often than not they get lost in the horror of homes and foster ā€œcarersā€ who are often abusive both physically and s*xually. Also find it interesting that youā€™d blame Rosie if T grew up to be a horrible person but Rosie is to blame for any of her problematic behaviours and should just overcome any trauma sheā€™s experienced. You canā€™t have it both ways am afraid.
I think you better put whatever you're smoking down!

I know a few families who Foster and the checks are scrupulous. Kids don't get left in random sexual abusers care.

Reactions: 19
Doesnā€™t act like a mother. Acts like a 17 year old with no responsibilities. If you look at Andreaā€™s tik tok and see what she does most days compared to Rosie you can tell whoā€™s more fit to be a mother and itā€™s not Rosie.
Tbh Andrea isnā€™t mother of the year either šŸ˜‚ theyā€™re all scummy scheme mums acting like theyā€™re the best thing since sliced bread, Andrea is too busy wae a hoover she doesnā€™t interact with her wee one, hardly leaves the house and feeds her the tiniest portions of food šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
The absolute state of The Penguin, the big massive Glesga Ranjurs fan with her big massive Ranjurs tap on, sat in Rosie's hoose with a bottle and some soops, never set foot in Ibrox but goes there to buy chips, cheese and curry sauce. Absolute banger.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbh Andrea isnā€™t mother of the year either šŸ˜‚ theyā€™re all scummy scheme mums acting like theyā€™re the best thing since sliced bread, Andrea is too busy wae a hoover she doesnā€™t interact with her wee one, hardly leaves the house and feeds her the tiniest portions of food šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
If sheā€™s compared to Rosie sheā€™s a lot better mum

Why is she just going backwards & forwards in her livingroom on that thing šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I disagree. As someone who was in care and had siblings in care we where given a way better chance at life then if weā€™d stayed with our mother. T would be way better off in care in my opinion. The foster care system is a lot better then what it used to be and I think the wee boy would be better if he was looked after by one.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Andrea does plenty way her wee lassie she just doesn't put on where she's going for safety reasons but usually wen she's doing her videos she will tell ye where she's been that day and if the cleaning helps her mental health then so be it. U can tell she adores her wee lassie and shes always beautifully dressed. my mum and dad took us out now n again wen I was wee but usually I was across at the park with my sisters while my mum was cleaning the house it wasn't all days out like ppl do nowadays we made our own fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's got the same tap on as that memorable cooker-destroying 'yer and ugly bleep' day a week last Wednesday, giving me the flashbacks. Probably no been washed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw still up to 4am watching them Louise didn't go live once before that if she didn't after missed it. She was doing battles with the gov and he was begging for gifts.

Reactions: 3
Why would you actually sit and dual live in the same room as each other šŸ¤“. Bampots!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.