Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats the MD/2020 hit home πŸ˜‚

Sam Mumba on while shes away to the loo wi her bullet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Haha shes just told Courtney go away as she's acting like fanny bangle and won't get in her box but will happily post a video about being treated like said fanny bangle πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Apparently Courtney looks like a catwalk model but shes crying over a poodle with diabetes
A poodle with diabetes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha shes just told Courtney go away as she's acting like fanny bangle and won't get in her box but will happily post a video about being treated like said fanny bangle πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Apparently Courtney looks like a catwalk model but shes crying over a poodle with diabetes
Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha, genuinely laughed at that.
I heard the start of her going off at courtney but I had to do something so bleeping never seen anything after she told someone to block her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We're getting a shout out guys and gals! Hmp said We're all wrong uns and is giving us middle finger πŸ˜‚

Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha, genuinely laughed at that.
I heard the start of her going off at courtney but I had to do something so bleeping never seen anything after she told someone to block her.
Courtney didn't say anything back

Reactions: 3
Yesterday Rosie said if tattle aren't lying about James Mac and what they don't to Courtney then he's a horrible person and I'll gladly tell him that. Dunno if I could keep up with that kind of beef

Well seeing Rosie is back on TT the threads are getting filled up as quick as they are starting πŸ˜‚ they 6 days off I had literally no tattle notifications but now there's a steady stream of them haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That fanny has never even seen the ootside of BarL. Another big sweetie wife trying to start drama. Its ok but, i'll mod πŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
James and Rosie are two half's of a whole idiot πŸ˜‚
10000000%, Shes just said Macs a complete hole cause of what he done to Courtney, and then shes just absolutely slaughtered her right after as well.. You're so much better than him.

Don't take anything tattle life say serious, unless they're talking about anyone but you.

Reactions: 5
Rosie thinks these wee faceless accounts talk to her because they are her friends. They aren't friends, they want to get into her good books to get info off her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So Amanda's phoned the police on her, and the govs just said there's a lot of dangerous people in the live and they need to protect demi, who the duck is demi?

Attachments

• Wow
Can you punch someone through a screen ? Im needing to take the kid on govs jaw aff

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There she is pretending like that's her just told T about tattle life. Rosie you told him we called him spotty and ugly weeks ago. The same night you offered a taxi driver anal sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.