Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind the heartbreak that caused!
‘Can a get money fur the van’
‘Naw, there’s choc ices in the freezer’ 😫
My man said that the other day me n the weans said aw there's the ice cream van and he said there's choc ices in the freezer 🤣 i said fkn hell u have turned into ur maw 🤣 he wasn't long gon tae the van and getting me a cone way a flake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i think it was typical of jamsey and Courtney not to go in her box last night jasmey knows Rosie knows what he’s like now and Courtney doesn’t go live and show face unless theirs a filter involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Current accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, geezpeacefs, bawginbush2

Newbies read the last thread or so to catch up. Thread 13 is shite though she's missing in action for about a week. Thread 11 is still the best.

Well done to me for the best title, but I can't take the credit because our wee lonely Louise said it first.

As we were
Love the new thread title 🥰🥰🥰

Will we go tae spoons and send aw our tattle pals our table number 🤣🤣 💚
Peas or mushrooms to the table via the app doll ? 🤣
Will only send 1 though coz dont want yous getting chucked out ala bushmack style 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Love the new thread title 🥰🥰🥰

Peas or mushrooms to the table via the app doll ? 🤣
Will only send 1 though coz dont want yous getting chucked out ala bushmack style 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nah fk the food hen eating is cheating just send shots 🤣💗

Good game lads good game 😉💚😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Stacey looks a bit simple looking in Rosie’s recent video, is that Rosies can of dragon soup in the background 👀

Stacey looks a bit simple looking in Rosie’s recent video, is that Rosies can of dragon soup in the background 👀
On her live as Stacey read this out, Rosies response was “you’ve probably got a better job them all of them on there” says the one that lives off her wains disability money, would suit you better to get a job Rosie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG,, demon spawn has just said he doesnt want to go to the dessert place noo. I missed oot on day drinking coz of him 😭

How tf is she still allowed to get mwi while t is there! While he’s running about with a bottle of buckfast joke or not! Glasgow ss are shite they need investigating never mind big bush!

😂😂 yous seen this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone commented Louise was in her live at 3am calling her a mess but everything is fine this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t act like a mother. Acts like a 17 year old with no responsibilities. If you look at Andrea’s tik tok and see what she does most days compared to Rosie you can tell who’s more fit to be a mother and it’s not Rosie.

Reactions: 8
Must be cauld in the bush residence… her nips are about poking me in the eens

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.