Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right ats me away, need to take the dad to the game, judging few drinks and driving time ๐Ÿ˜ญ.I had my blow out last night and hopefully again 2moro ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Reactions: 5
Rosie was just in the toilet and T walked into the room and said to the live Louise Jones answer my phone call right now

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's arguing with jamsey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The govs live shouting he went to Ukraine he was in Kyiv as in chicken Kiev. Could have learned to pronounce it properly then ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

The gov sounds like creepy john who does fake taxi ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just planking my arse here so I don't lose uz ๐Ÿ’—.slept on and off all day been feeling like tit and had few pages of last thread and this one to catch up on. Hope ur all OK. Looking forward to watching the football 2moro โ˜˜๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me giving it big licks... i'll go to be
Just planking my arse here so I don't lose uz ๐Ÿ’—.slept on and off all day been feeling like tit and had few pages of last thread and this one to catch up on. Hope ur all OK. Looking forward to watching the football 2moro โ˜˜๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
I love my wee rat . Me you are oot 2moro . 2-1 to the good guys

• Heart
Reactions: 2
"don't put a Union Jack flag in here because I will kick off" ok gov your hard ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
She's arguing with jamsey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The govs live shouting he went to Ukraine he was in Kyiv as in chicken Kiev. Could have learned to pronounce it properly then ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

The gov sounds like creepy john who does fake taxi ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The โ€˜Govโ€™ is a jumped up bawbag. Cringey as duck. Makes my brain itch that Tattle gets a bad rep when the Scottish TikTok crew support faceless tit stirring accountsโ€ฆas long as theyโ€™re saying nice things, they can be as anonymous as they want ๐Ÿ™„

Big lee Sutherland Is live wanting to pick up vulnerable drunk people in town preferable boys or prostitutes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tell him me.. im in the hoose but if he takes my dad to the game i'll lick a nip ๐Ÿ˜™

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big lee Sutherland Is live wanting to pick up vulnerable drunk people in town preferable boys or prostitutes
I just came here to post this too, he said he's looking for stupid people, a geezer that looks like Lewis Cameron. Freaked me out a bit. A few said they'd phoned the police

Reactions: 4
I just came here to post this too, he said he's looking for stupid people, a geezer that looks like Lewis Cameron. Freaked me out a bit. A few said they'd phoned the police
Aye to start with he was like you know the type of people who do anything ๐Ÿ˜‰ for cash? The right stupid ones as well ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Aye to start with he was like you know the type of people who do anything ๐Ÿ˜‰ for cash? The right stupid ones as well ๐Ÿ˜‰
Oh god that's quite creepy waiting for drunk people in town.

Just said he's out to make money.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.