Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with the fake voice shes doing tonight....makes me want to punch her even more. Also, imagine still wearing that engagement ring 🀣🀣🀣 woman

Reactions: 5
Im howling 1 bottle of MD has given us RB again πŸ˜‚. I had 2 bttles on my hen night, wi loads of other stuff and ended up in a pub wi venoms, Dad dragged me home, where i poured the remainder of the MD around the carpet and died on a couch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can the gov not go live and talk about all these people by himself?

He can't talk about tongues being up anyones arse when his is implanted in Rosie's 😭

Why did he leave πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"If Libby mae can talk about strap ons I can say what I want" Rosie we've saw you deep throat your dildo and you raffled off your vibrator

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooft she's gonna end up with a head injury. I mind drinking a btle of dug, pre drinks and getting hauled out the queue asked if i was on drugs. I was a pup, probs be the same noo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Saw her fall a cooker last weekend hopefully she falls right through her telly 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The singing 😭❌ β€œI don’t know if I can sing this” You can’t sing it shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whys it always depressing songs she sings at the weekend Adele and Dancing In the sky. Feel like im at a funeral

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same depressing 90s tunes on bleeping repeat πŸ₯±

I reckon she'll be wearing that jumper til Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I don't usually believe what she says but I do believe when she said James Mac got punched in the face and done nothing. Ran away like a wee chicken 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.