Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping weapon honestly - blame TL it wasn’t TL that bleeping started this horrible rumor and by duck I hope it isn’t true for the sake of Z and Z only!! Everybody on this app has nothing but concern for those kids never once have we been nasty about them but who has been nasty about them their own bleeping mother and her reason because then others won’t do it if she does it first (yep bleeping common sense right there)
The evidence is all over social media of how tit a parent she is, she advertises it on the daily she thinks by taking her kids to a hotel for a night makes her parent of the bleeping year! Her enablers blow smoke up her arse and she bleeping believes it, her daughter is in kinship because she can’t cope now I’m all for help but what has she done to help her situation what has she done to create a better life for those kids she doesn’t access any support to help her get better, drama is her life and she won’t bleeping change she’s got tunnel vision, same tit different day that is the definition of her life!
When you have to constantly post tit about your comeback is better than your setback funny that Rosie been watching a while - the setbacks are getting worse hen you’re not convincing anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I still can’t actually believe a group of grown women (mothers, I think?) are passing round voice notes where someone claims to have seen another mother abuse her kids in multiple ways, but rather than go to the police or social or whatever they plaster it all over tiktok. If you believe this to be true then you’re not only letting the kids down massively but you’re also giving the perpetrator a heads up that this is floating about? That to me is what makes me think it’s just a bunch of fucked up people stirring the pot. Rosie’s joked about it and she’s most definitely got issues, but if this has happened and apparently social/police are aware of it then she wouldn’t still see Z and T certainly wouldn’t be living with her surely?
Did just watch Rosie’s newest TT though and she’s full of shite in relation to TL, the majority of us said that these lot were crackpots and we didn’t really believe there was much to it. The only thing she’s going to do is send more people over this way, which could go either way. Buckle up ladies 😌

I hope they do have the good sense to come over and see she talks absolute shite concerning TL , after her video response addressing us only Ill never feel bad for her again

Reactions: 7
I hope they do have the good sense to come over and see she talks absolute shite concerning TL , after her video response addressing us only Ill never feel bad for her again
Aw 100%! The only reason I ever joined tattle was because an instagrammer kept going on about it and I wanted to see what the fuss was about, turned out they were just talking sense and exposing her for being a cow 😂 I just mean there’s always a few rockets who end up over this way who read through what’s been said but can’t see clearly for their heads being so far up her arse then they start commenting

Reactions: 8
You know what, they’re all just dregs of society, Bush included. Making up rumours (if that’s all they are) about SA is the lowest of the low. I just don’t know what to say about it all anymore đŸ€Ż it just gets worse!

Reactions: 6
Danielle isn’t pals with her Danielle built up as much evidence as possible to take to social services & Rosie knows this herself. There is years & years of reports of neglect on Z, the SA reports were the cherry on top. Very very hard case to build on & completely stop contact, Rosie knows this & this is why she’s not “addressing” it and acting like a mouse with her social media presence just now. Ask yourself this, if someone can make those types of comments about their own flesh and blood without being sick, what else have they done to a child who’s non verbal and has now been removed from her care? She’s sick & I honestly wouldn’t put anything past her she’s not a mother never has been never will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The majority of us said we didn't believe the rumours from this lettuce or whatever her name is and I don't really understand the reasoning for rosie being quiet about it I would be going fkn mental if someone accused me of that id be clawing ppls faces off. Rosie wouldn't have access to her kids im sure if this were true and how she can say tattle have slated her for 2 years I read all the threads and she was actually liked on here by many. If Sarah Louise has said this then she needs to address it and do the right thing but tbh this seems like group chat fall out bullshit. Honestly what is it with people falling out these days there's no loyalty i had the same pals all through school and a great group of pals all through my 20s now im in my 30s I have a few great friends and I would never be disloyal to them nothing from our group chat would be getting slung about if someone has an argument id do anything for that group of lassies. Now a days its all falling out and voice notes and messages getting shared online for loads to see fkn baffles me

• Heart
I think Rosie is trying the dignified silence technique here but she couldn’t even spell it let alone do it đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The majority of us said we didn't believe the rumours from this lettuce or whatever her name is and I don't really understand the reasoning for rosie being quiet about it I would be going fkn mental if someone accused me of that id be clawing ppls faces off. Rosie wouldn't have access to her kids im sure if this were true and how she can say tattle have slated her for 2 years I read all the threads and she was actually liked on here by many. If Sarah Louise has said this then she needs to address it and do the right thing but tbh this seems like group chat fall out bullshit. Honestly what is it with people falling out these days there's no loyalty i had the same pals all through school and a great group of pals all through my 20s now im in my 30s I have a few great friends and I would never be disloyal to them nothing from our group chat would be getting slung about if someone has an argument id do anything for that group of lassies. Now a days its all falling out and voice notes and messages getting shared online for loads to see fkn baffles me
Im the same, pals all through school. We're all 39/40 and will remain pals forever. Nowt would be shared. These eejits were never pals. Probs dont have a real friend. Just hanger ons

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Surely if these voice notes of what Rosie’s been accused of where real she’d have went to the police and social services

Reactions: 3
Maybe there is stuff going on the background regarding Z that we don’t know about & she has been told she can’t speak about it, who knows đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž I am just reluctant to believe a bunch of morons on an app who would rather sit on this information for over a year then drag it all over a public platform instead of going to the relevant authorities, just doesn’t sit right with me. She wouldn’t be allowed near any of her kids unsupervised if there was a hint of any kind of abuse & if it was SA then she certainly wouldn’t be allowed near them at all. I don’t want to see her have a meltdown publicly on social media when it comes to they kids, we dont need to see that & neither do they, they have seen enough as it is publicly and whatever goes on off the app.

Reactions: 10
Maybe there is stuff going on the background regarding Z that we don’t know about & she has been told she can’t speak about it, who knows đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž I am just reluctant to believe a bunch of morons on an app who would rather sit on this information for over a year then drag it all over a public platform instead of going to the relevant authorities, just doesn’t sit right with me. She wouldn’t be allowed near any of her kids unsupervised if there was a hint of any kind of abuse & if it was SA then she certainly wouldn’t be allowed near them at all. I don’t want to see her have a meltdown publicly on social media when it comes to they kids, we dont need to see that & neither do they, they have seen enough as it is publicly and whatever goes on off the app.
I don’t even think any of the hairy’s on those lives actually said they’d witnessed it though, just that they had heard things, then voiced their opinions on the hearsay. They are now using what was said in their private group against each other and causing untold chaos while Bush ignores them and blames Tattle as per.

Why don’t they realise that the vast majority of Tattlers just sit on the sidelines and watch things unfold? That we tell anyone with sinister motives to get tae as soon as they post? I’m all for calling out the bullshit that Bush puts out there herself, but I hate discussing the kids because their lives are gonna be forever impacted by their Maw’s antics as it is, no-one should be adding to that. I am disgusted that those scheme maws are using Children’s lives and circumstances as a way of generating views and popularity on that bloody app.

Reactions: 5
Rosie ootside the court 😂 Whits mad Lou been uptae
hahahaha oh wow, now thats some đŸ” I'm actually interested in.

P.S - It totally seems like I'm on a defend Bush Train straight to Dundee, but things just need to be called for what they are - Rosie specifically acknowledges in her video that not everyone on tattle has said that.

Reactions: 7
Rosie ootside the court 😂 Whits mad Lou been uptae
I might be wrong but did Louise no say she was up at court in April I could be talking shite btw maybe Louise just mentioned she had been at court but im sure there was something mentioned about court xx

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t half cherry pick her comments to get irate about , more said they didn’t believe it than did but that doesn’t suit her tattle life bully me narrative
She's really clever with this imo. She does it with the ones that she can easily dispute, or the ones that make the commenters look bad because they're daft wee things. She's been doing it for ages.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.