Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gonna say they aren't back together they just love each other and anyone would support their ex at court but I wouldn't id give a false statement if it meant they suffered ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lyndsay and Maddy were both in her live earlier trying to grovel.

Louise was saying she loved Lyndsay and thanked her for "sticking up" for Rosie?
I think Rosie is sound with her too, why youd be okay with the person lipsyncing to someone saying you abuse your daughter cause she cant speak for herself then make that face after it.. Beyond me.

P.S I bleeping love when Louise is live with her and says all the things shes not supposed to๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8

Louise was saying she loved Lyndsay and thanked her for "sticking up" for Rosie?
I think Rosie is sound with her too, why youd be okay with the person lipsyncing to someone saying you abuse your daughter cause she cant speak for herself then make that face after it.. Beyond me.

P.S I bleeping love when Louise is live with her and says all the things shes not supposed to๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Aye that Lindsay was in Louiseโ€™s live earlier and talking about them all getting a drink and that, I think I missed the part where she was sticking up for Rosie๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahaha itโ€™s hilarious with Louise she just blurts all sorts out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Whyโ€™s Louise got her trackies pulled up to pedal pushers, what is it with these two fashion icons ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 8

That's twice big roz has got involved in stuff about Rosi, back tracked and licked her arse instead

What account are they live on?

Reactions: 4
That's twice big roz has got involved in stuff about Rosi, back tracked and licked her arse instead

What account are they live on?
They were on Louiseโ€™s account but were going to the shops so arenโ€™t live now

Reactions: 4
So the 2 of them are going out tonight. get the snacks in, kids to bed early, dugs oot the back and lets get ready for tonight lol here we go (cant actually say these words without hearing louises voice haha)
i am out tonight so screen recordings please if it kicks off๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Glad to see Louise hasn't went to hers after getting papped out several times ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Think they are going to Louise's fave nightclub, Rosie will get her barred

Reactions: 3
Rosie looks like she has face planted a bowl of foundation and is just going with tht as a finished make up look ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No matter how many times she stretches her tshirt it's still no gonna fit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.