Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip Danielleā€™s the one who reported it to social services & got the ball rolling hence sheā€™s kept quiet on the rosie situation since she ended up at her door. Mate donā€™t tempt me 36 hours this week trying to claw the cash in before next placement šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yip Danielleā€™s the one who reported it to social services & got the ball rolling hence sheā€™s kept quiet on the rosie situation since she ended up at her door. Mate donā€™t tempt me 36 hours this week trying to claw the cash in before next placement šŸ¤£
Think my mans working all wknd so ill have peace to read here šŸ¤£ weans will be getting microwave meals if theirs drama on tiktok šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Get the job chucked and get on tiktok begging ill donate Ā£5 anyone for 10? šŸ¤£it seems to work for that lot šŸ¤£ then ye can stay on tattle keeping up way the goss šŸ¤£.
So its Danielle saying rosie SA z? Sorry I'm still so confused even after reading here I don't know who's said what lol xx
From what I heard tonight from the voice recording it was latisha and someone else that witnessed rosie Sexually, physically and mentally abusing Z. She hasn't actually said What they witnessed though. I think there's more to it than tittle tattle and I have a gut feeling bush can't address the situation due to further investigations/ reports sw are carrying out atm

Reactions: 4
Not been on my phone that much this week been feeling burnt out with life recently.

Could someone recap on what Rosieā€™s being accused off?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
From what I heard tonight from the voice recording it was latisha and someone else that witnessed rosie Sexually, physically and mentally abusing Z. She hasn't actually said What they witnessed though. I think there's more to it than tittle tattle and I have a gut feeling bush can't address the situation due to further investigations/ reports sw are carrying out atm
She has unsupervised visits with Z. There is mo way that would be allowed if SW were investigating her for SA

Reactions: 9
Recap of the past few days (from my perspective):
PREVIOUSLY
A week or so ago i saw LaLa Lynsday videos of her being accused of being a prostitute, relapsed and has issues with her groin as its the area she used to inject heroin.
Apparently this info all started coming out because of a group chat LaLa was in with Letisha, Maddy and other girls and they fell out with Letisha.
Maddy told Letisha about LaLas groin.
LaLa then was on live constantly talking about Letisha, slagging her for not having an upper lip etc

WEDNESDAY
Letisha goes live to retaliate to LaLa, says shes got clips and screenshots that relate to their pointless arguement.
Rosie Bush is mentioned because Letisha is saying the way "they" talk about children is disgusting.

We get a post in here saying Rosie and her children are being mentioned in the live.
Rosie isnt involved in the argument, shes only mentioned so Letisha can expose what the friends shes been arguing with have been saying.

Letisha takes 2 hours to show any clips/screenshots.

Clips are of LaLa calling Letisha ugly, saying shes going to murder her.
There is one short screenshot which is apparently about Maddy. There is no context of who the messages are between (paraphrase):
"you lied, so does this mean you lied about what Sarah Louise seen Rosie do to Z?"
This is the only info posted about Rosie, everything else related to their petty arguement.

THURSDAY
LaLa goes live and posts the voice note of Letisha speaking about Rosie and her children to prove to everyone its Letisha that has been saying stuff about RB, not Maddy.

Honestly, its pathetic but thats a summary of whats happened, a petty tit for tat argument between a group of girls.
Rosie has been pulled into it for no other reason than so they can expose each other, not expose Rosie.

I didn't watch any Lives last night, just read through this but as it stands:
The stuff Letisha has said about Rosie is mainly from clips or things previously spoken about, she says T is 15(false), and seems like her info has come regurgitating drama TikTok accounts.

There has been no clarity on the screenshot about what Sarah Louise "Seen".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just caught up thank you mountain thyme for the recap I needed that , this all smacks off high school bitchy girl she said no she said shitey pathetic immature drama , itā€™s hard to believe sometimes these ā€œ mothers ā€œ and grown women have the time or energy for this absolute bullshit , you just know itā€™s proper consuming the main players in it go out for a walk ffs , enjoy the fresh air , look after your kidsā€¦ whatever
Proper embarrassing weapons with very very dangerous intentions

Reactions: 12
I have to Agree with Rosie on this one šŸ˜± (even if I'm not 100% sold on her reasons).
We've all been saying she needs to keep child related stuff off of tiktok.

Just now its relatively small scale, if Bush posts videos or lives going mental itll start going everywhere, people who are "part time" viewers will just see/hear that shes been sexually abusing her children and run with that narrative making her suitation 100x times worse, it would probably spike even more SW reports etc.

IMO, shes doing the right thing.
Just very unusual because its not her goto reaction we've all seen countless times.

Ill be eating my words in a few days when she gets absolutely smashed and inevitability talks about it... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
She doesnā€™t half cherry pick her comments to get irate about , more said they didnā€™t believe it than did but that doesnā€™t suit her tattle life bully me narrative

Reactions: 12
but did they two not make up after her bringing Burke to the door etc & were pals again for a while?

I have to Agree with Rosie on this one šŸ˜± (even if I'm not 100% sold on her reasons).
We've all been saying she needs to keep child related stuff off of tiktok.

Just now its relatively small scale, if Bush posts videos or lives going mental itll start going everywhere, people who are "part time" viewers will just see/hear that shes been sexually abusing her children and run with that narrative making her suitation 100x times worse, it would probably spike even more SW reports etc.

IMO, shes doing the right thing.
Just very unusual because its not her goto reaction we've all seen countless times.

Ill be eating my words in a few days when she gets absolutely smashed and inevitability talks about it... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
i think she has done the right thing as well. I donā€™t think she would harm Z the way she has been accused of, even though she has used it as ā€œdark humourā€ in the past. Also, if you have done that to your child then no way would u be allowed access to her unsupervised & T wouldnā€™t be allowed to be with her either as i have said last night. TT is not the place to be publicly talking about it. Shower of cretins!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why no address maddie , Lala , SL as well as Latisha , nah Iā€™ll just address tattle life who have mostly been saying the above named are all rockets anyway , away with you bush Thatā€™s me done with any minuscule sympathy I had for you

I dont follow this Le-tit-a or lala and as much as I think the Bush is an utter dreg on soceity....i personally do not believe she has actually SA Z.....there is no way T would be allowed to stay or her have visitation with Z. That simply wldnt be allowed. End of. Yes shes a sick witch with a very dark twisted sick humour but cmon.....i dont think we should give these other lassies any attention as they are using Bushes struggles for clout....i know theres videos all over TT about these allegations bit think we are better than that to give more life, esp if untrue

Reactions: 5
She wants to keep it off TikTok but asks her to comment so she can follow and deal with it to her face, Rosie just type her bleeping name in, we all did and found her - this is you yet again manipulating your narrative because a leopard doesnā€™t change its spots so itā€™s ok the now when sheā€™s sober etc but the tit will hit the fan when sheā€™s out her tits, only a few days ago she was embarrassing herself with bleeping creepy duck lips! They are all as bad as each other, these are grown arse woman acting like bleeping reprobates, these arenā€™t bleeping celebs they arenā€™t ā€œsocial media starsā€ they are junked up doledossing embarrassments to society they all need a hard dose of reality either that or go out and get an actual life bleeping scum bags šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ach, call me cynical, but I wouldnā€™t have the confidence to say Bush isnā€™t capable of carrying out any of the vile acts she spoke of at length. Whereā€™s the line between thinking and doing, in such a depraved mind, in the name of dark humour?

CSA cases are very difficult to substantiate, particularly when a child canā€™t use their voice. Iā€™ve witnessed cases where Police found no evidence to lay charges, so the cases were dismissed and parental rights prevail.

Scottish TikTok is the absolute depths of depravity, makes me feel icky.

Last edited:
A bunch of witches accusing you of THE WORST stuff on TT Bush and you make a video about us a tattle? Wtf is wrong with you? We donā€™t allow or condone untrue things being said about you or your kids. We will defend you if we believe you are being accused wrongly. We will only ever comment on WHAT WE SEE yet these bunch of nasty witches drag you thru the mud on TT and again your issue is with TL. Get a bleeping grip eh ffs.

Reactions: 15
A bunch of witches accusing you of THE WORST stuff on TT Bush and you make a video about us a tattle? Wtf is wrong with you? We donā€™t allow or condone untrue things being said about you or your kids. We will defend you if we believe you are being accused wrongly. We will only ever comment on WHAT WE SEE yet these bunch of nasty witches drag you thru the mud on TT and again your issue is with TL. Get a bleeping grip eh ffs.
Ive literally just seen her video and feel like a right dick since i posted about 10 mins ago defending the boot. Does she pick and choose what she reads on here....about 95% were bleeping defending her but oh no according to big bad bush, its always tattle life harassing her, slaughtering her. Her threads on here about stuff we have witnsssed her doing and we are entitled to our opinion on here but she always gets backed at times too. Maybe if she wasnt such a reprobate at times, she wouldnt have so many threads. Stupid witch

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.