Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even think any of the hairy’s on those lives actually said they’d witnessed it though, just that they had heard things, then voiced their opinions on the hearsay. They are now using what was said in their private group against each other and causing untold chaos while Bush ignores them and blames Tattle as per.

Why don’t they realise that the vast majority of Tattlers just sit on the sidelines and watch things unfold? That we tell anyone with sinister motives to get tae as soon as they post? I’m all for calling out the bullshit that Bush puts out there herself, but I hate discussing the kids because their lives are gonna be forever impacted by their Maw’s antics as it is, no-one should be adding to that. I am disgusted that those scheme maws are using Children’s lives and circumstances as a way of generating views and popularity on that bloody app.
i said exactly this last night about it being publicly discussed on there. They deal with enough without these absolute brain deed twats adding to it.

Reactions: 4
I think that these rumours are malicious, and i get why people think that given the things Rosie has joked about in the past that she would be capable of SA her child. But there is a huge jump between saying something and actually doing it.

I've threatened to kill people in jest before and not once have I gone out and done my best Ted Bundy impression.

That said, I can't believe i'm actually defending Rosie Bush. I need a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Slightly off topic …. But I was convinced I knew that lindsaylala’s face from somewhere. Then last night I was watching The Little Mermaid with the wean n as soon as big Ursula came on the screen the penny dropped 🤣
She’s her absolute double!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that these rumours are malicious, and i get why people think that given the things Rosie has joked about in the past that she would be capable of SA her child. But there is a huge jump between saying something and actually doing it.

I've threatened to kill people in jest before and not once have I gone out and done my best Ted Bundy impression.

Yeah i thinks its shite aswell. And that lassie whos saying it needs a swift kick to the vag

Reactions: 5

I dunno if it’s my line of work and things I’ve seen, but I never underestimate anyone. I’ve also been following wee Logan Mwangi’s murder trial the past few weeks, so feeling very jaded.

I do agree this latest shitshow is malicious and downright dangerous. I despise the fact these morons have a platform to spout their horrible nonsense and the guttersnipes with similar mentality just jump on it and keep it going.

Reactions: 9
Maybe there is stuff going on the background regarding Z that we don’t know about & she has been told she can’t speak about it, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am just reluctant to believe a bunch of morons on an app who would rather sit on this information for over a year then drag it all over a public platform instead of going to the relevant authorities, just doesn’t sit right with me. She wouldn’t be allowed near any of her kids unsupervised if there was a hint of any kind of abuse & if it was SA then she certainly wouldn’t be allowed near them at all. I don’t want to see her have a meltdown publicly on social media when it comes to they kids, we dont need to see that & neither do they, they have seen enough as it is publicly and whatever goes on off the app.
100% this. If the shite these people were doing wasn’t just some scheme fall out and people trying to point score then it’d be a different story, we’ve got people saying all this stuff happened when there’s been nothing to prove it if anything there’s evidence to disprove it cause no child is going to be near a parent who’s thought to have SA’d them never mind a non-verbal one, not until it had been thoroughly investigated and proven either way. I do think Rosie has been told to keep her gob shut on social media about the kids and I think it’s the right thing for her to do tbf. If she put up videos or joined lives shouting it’s all shite and that people would criticise her then or still say she’s lying, so I hate to stick up for bush but she can’t win in this situation 🤷🏻‍♀️ If there’s any truth to what these people are saying then I don’t doubt it’ll become blatantly obvious at some point, but this is serious tit and goes a bit beyond us wanting to see her make a tit of herself, there’s two wee kids involved and one of them is old enough that this can come round to him in school and he doesn’t deserve that!

Reactions: 6
Sorry it's triggering you but this isn't a new discussion going on here. It's a big part of our problem with Rosie is there hyper sexualising everything and threatening to assault her kids. Not sure if you've missed that but maybe this just isn't the place for you because it's mentioned often.
I’m also a victim of child SA and like u said it’s on here everyday can be triggering for some but personally for me it’s not as we are talking about the kids welfare not actually Sa🤷🏻‍♀️
Right thread suggestions after this post so it's easy for me or whoever makes the next thread to decide. I'll sit this one out because I keep winning 😂😂
urs are always the best to be fair 😂 don’t think we will top the current one it’s a belter 😉😂

Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic …. But I was convinced I knew that lindsaylala’s face from somewhere. Then last night I was watching The Little Mermaid with the wean n as soon as big Ursula came on the screen the penny dropped 🤣
She’s her absolute double!
I just see this when I look at LALA:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t even think any of the hairy’s on those lives actually said they’d witnessed it though, just that they had heard things, then voiced their opinions on the hearsay. They are now using what was said in their private group against each other and causing untold chaos while Bush ignores them and blames Tattle as per. .
I just went back and listened to the voice note and that letisha does say “we were seeing tit that just wasn’t right, wasn’t right at all. There’s physical, emotional & sexual abuse going on there” then goes on to say how T is 15 which is why he’s allowed to stay & Z is non-verbal so she’s been taken away, so she might just mean she’d seen the videos we’d all seen about the words coming out of Rosie’s mouth, but it doesn’t sound like that in the voice note. I think the girls jumped on something she knows will cause a tit storm though and felt like everyone will have her back cause people don’t like Rosie

I’m not for a minute saying R is guilty of these accusations.
it wouldnt be the first time child protection/social work authorities have failed children. They are stretched to the limit…just saying, the fact R still has access to Z doesn’t really mean anything does it. Just throwing that out there. As I said I’m not saying I believe what those rats are saying but duck knows.

I just went back and listened to the voice note and that letisha does say “we were seeing tit that just wasn’t right, wasn’t right at all. There’s physical, emotional & sexual abuse going on there” then goes on to say how T is 15 which is why he’s allowed to stay & Z is non-verbal so she’s been taken away, so she might just mean she’d seen the videos we’d all seen about the words coming out of Rosie’s mouth, but it doesn’t sound like that in the voice note. I think the girls jumped on something she knows will cause a tit storm though and felt like everyone will have her back cause people don’t like Rosie
I agree, we all know the bush is a vile bleep but i dont believe these voice notes, they have been taken out of context. Like youve said i think theyve seen videos on TT and put 2 and 2 together and got 193. Like, if they had physically seen SA with their own eyes, then surely there just as bad. I would turn in my own family if I had any sort of inkling that something like that was going on. Not sit on it for months/years and then announce on social media. What the actual duck is wrong with these people. It makes me sick to think this is all over the place as "gossip" and topic of conversation now. Personally I dont think we should give it any more light on here until there is something definite. These are serious and dangerous allegations. Im feeling very uneasy of the whole thing

I agree, we all know the bush is a vile bleep but i dont believe these voice notes, they have been taken out of context. Like youve said i think theyve seen videos on TT and put 2 and 2 together and got 193. Like, if they had physically seen SA with their own eyes, then surely there just as bad. I would turn in my own family if I had any sort of inkling that something like that was going on. Not sit on it for months/years and then announce on social media. What the actual duck is wrong with these people. It makes me sick to think this is all over the place as "gossip" and topic of conversation now. Personally I dont think we should give it any more light on here until there is something definite. These are serious and dangerous allegations. Im feeling very uneasy of the whole thing
But back to business....any more info on the court 🕵🏾‍♀️ im betting anti social behaviour 🤣

Reactions: 8

But back to business....any more info on the court 🕵🏾‍♀️ im betting anti social behaviour 🤣
Or she skipped community service yesterday to service rosies bush🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I dunno if it’s my line of work and things I’ve seen, but I never underestimate anyone. I’ve also been following wee Logan Mwangi’s murder trial the past few weeks, so feeling very jaded.

I do agree this latest shitshow is malicious and downright dangerous. I despise the fact these morons have a platform to spout their horrible nonsense and the guttersnipes with similar mentality just jump on it and keep it going.
Poor wee Logan. I've been following that case too. x

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion:

Last seen outside the court, Mater must be in a bind,
Alexa, play Darius Colourblind

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Right RB listen up

1 this is a public platform where we express opinions on what you “a medium famous tiktoker” choose to post daily on a public platform the whole good the bad and the ugly

2 letisha and her crew put these voice out there and we all agreed the accusation has been out there a while but was malicious and untrue.

3 your name is being dragged into this petty bullshit for letisha lala and crew to point score against each other in their pathetic petty row to gain views and followers

4 you have called out numerous people on the app for having your name in their mouths accusing you of all sorts! Screen recordings and fake pages never stopped you before and tbh this is a pretty serious thing to be accused off or other ppl being accused of things ie the property bosses tweets

5 letisha lala and crew are worse than us as they sat on this accusation for over a year talked and voiced their opinion’s and ripped the shite clean outta your parenting between them least you can see what tattle say about you!

So my advice to you is if you don’t want ppl on TL or Tiktok to have opinions regarding you as a person and a mother come off social media and stop feeding us! But if I’m brutally honest you canne cos it’s a like a drug to you! Your an addict! I honestly believe you have some sort of attention disorder where your ego is fed from the comments likes views and followers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh there is Maz on live with Jean 😳 never thought someone who sniffs “pizzas” would Jeans cup of tea but then she was good pals with the Bush 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.