Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point Rosie is keeping Samantha Mumba's lights on with the amount of times she's streamed that song 😂

Also Rosie claims to not want to make a fanny of herself on the app again but tbh its the drama that makes Rosie interesting so she'll need to re brand and maybe do some "know that you are good enough" content like mental health ambassador and lego man stephanie burke

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You read it every day Rosie 🙄 pretty sure people would have been sending u dms & texts letting u know what was going on. Why would u read here when u hate us 🥴 and we tell lies according to u 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nobody sends her anything who she trying to kid 😂 she spent that whole 6 days she was off social media reading everything no doubt about it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People on tik tok wouldn’t be so quick to believe the accusations if she would stop getting drunk and making jokes about sexually abusing her kids.

At this point Rosie is keeping Samantha Mumba's lights on with the amount of times she's streamed that song 😂

Also Rosie claims to not want to make a fanny of herself on the app again but tbh its the drama that makes Rosie interesting so she'll need to re brand and maybe do some "know that you are good enough" content like mental health ambassador and lego man stephanie burke
Aw if Rosie is genuinely going to stop making a tit of herself on TT then her content will be more dry than her tears when Samantha Mumba plays, probably 90% of her followers are there for the car crash! Although for what it’s worth I don’t think she’ll last not getting involved in drama, she’ll be knee deep before the weekends out!
I think the difference with Burke is once her soaring tiktok career comes to an end she’ll be fine, she’s got plenty of options…she could get a job at legoland or Madame Tussaud’s or even some lovely Lego brand deals, bush doesn’t have those options and DLA only stretches to a few north face jumpers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Louise is live
rosie in the background it sounds like her singing voice

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
she was trying extra hard to sing loud so everyone knew it was her, especially when we already knew she was at court with her today :rolleyes:😅

Reactions: 4
Is Louise drinking a pint of tequila rose? 🤢🤢🤢 my stomach is turning just thinking about it

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Hi new member been lurking for a while just trying to get my head round everything what is louises @

So the 2 of them are going out tonight. get the snacks in, kids to bed early, dugs oot the back and lets get ready for tonight lol here we go (cant actually say these words without hearing louises voice haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See if they 2 cause drama the night when am working early bells this weekend am actually gonnae greet

I’ve been off for 3 days and it’s been deid the minute am due back bam 💥

Gonnae need to go in for a meeting with ma big boss and be like here hen, am awfy sorry but a cannae work weekends now, it’s the TikTok ye see, that’s when the drama starts and a need to be in the moment incase a miss any iconic scenes like the last time 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Prediction for the upcoming carnage with a new thread title......

Dundee cells or Ninewells?
Who knows when yer on pints ae Tequila Rose......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I predict a riot, I predict a riot! 😂😂

Them 2 on it isn't going to end well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.