Rosie Bush #14 Alexa play Samantha Mumba your ugly remix 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turned letisha off now she's boring me to tears and frankly her accents disgusting no offence to anyone in here who has that accent but I feel like grating my ears off with a cheese grater.

As soon as Thomas and Dee joined it just became banter usual haha.

Kinda gutted Rosie didn't pipe up I know I would if someone made them allegations about me.

Guess we will see what tomorrow holds. It's sad most of us here have to go to work whilst they all stay up all night on live. WiFi funded by tax payers money no doubt and being fresh as a daisy as they can sleep till 3pm in the day as they don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to work all day.

AHH you wonder why you bother.

Reactions: 6
Aha his teeth are actual perfect, just a wee side issue. If she wasnt prancing about TT, no one wid know her, i drove my boy to school for 7 years, the kids knew me. Naw from rolling about online. Ruining his life so she is
@Lrkn27 Used to pray for dads teeth and my hair when i was preggers 🙄 he got all dad, look like brillo pads wi big white square gnashers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just looked at my posts, i'll be deed, never reach VIP . Rosie ya wee wanker., stop going awol, i need ye, i'll watch T for a week 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooft thats me .. up since 6am, boy got his trains. His mouth hurts 😭 Going by advice on the box he gets 1 at 12, yrs old, but what if he is wearing mens clothing and trainers, so tempted to give him more but i wont ☹

Ano all this drama is going down... but whys rosie in the bath wae a tap on 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ano all this drama is going down... but whys rosie on the bath wae a tap on 😂😂😂
Probably up in louises complaining she's got a sore fandan after her sexual antics again like she said last time. No doubt sitting in a shallow bath to cool off 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Probably up in louises complaining she's got a sore fandan after her sexual antics again like she said last time. No doubt sitting in a shallow bath to cool off 🤮🤮🤮
Oh man, away to the bad fire with you for puttin that image in my head 🔥 aye u can hear louise splish splashing about the place haha

• Haha
Big lee live live man car with a dog guard in the back, but he doesn't own a dog

• Wow
Oh man, away to the bad fire with you for puttin that image in my head 🔥 aye u can hear louise splish splashing about the place haha
100 % agree 🤢. She'll slide oot like a jobby in no time. 🤣 In St Enoch, there is a bar, you can throw an axe 🤭🤭. Can ye bring yer own 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This thread gives me life, speak to each other all day every day and we arent allowed to know each others names 😂😂😂 a dont even talk to my man n wean as much as i talk to yous haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Fkn hell 10 pages i had to catch up on ya bunch of gab shites 🤣 just kidden love uz really 💓 however divorce is in the post for my man fkn anniversary dinner cutting into ma tattle time 🤣
Firstly if someone has sat on info about SA then they need their heed kicked in but tbh I don't know what truth there is to it. Next, mags, one woman i cannot stand! All ppl who are caught messaging kids or ppl they assume are kids should be treated the same a bullet to the heed but mags seems to have a bigger gripe with people of colour! I watched one of their stings and the male POC was vilified for his lack of the English language. Not sticking up for him btw he should get shot but mags shows her racist views wen on these stings In a deplorable manner. Her giving it "bleeping talk English none of your mumble jumble bullshit" in reference to this person's obvious first language. One man also put his hands together begging and pleading saying he wasn't going to harm a child (bullshit) and she gives it never mind your Allah and praying shite. The lassie who does it with her im sure or is always in her lives got the property boss to wish her child a happy birthday the other day. Him that talked about being "baw deep" in a child 🤬🤢 plus they think the way rosie speaks about her own children is acceptable well naw its fkn not. I had a dream b4 my wee boy was taken and in my dream was me screaming imagining terrible things happening to him well I never usually remember my dreams but that one I still remember the next day I kept my son close to me and wen I was tucking him into bed that nite I was crying as he was falling asleep and felt sick to my stomach all because of a dream how any parent can speak the way rosie does about her own children is beyond me I still get intense rage and feel sick as fk at the thought of anyone harming my kids never mind that sort of thing being in my own head and coming out my mouth. Sorry know its a long one but it brings tears to my eyes the thought of anyone harming a child. My children may drive me crazy at times but I would kill anyone who harmed them its my job to protect them not expose them the way rosie does to ppl online who may become friends with rosie just to get to her children. Wishing u all a blessed Thursday 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Rosie won’t say a word because she knows it’s the truth. I can say (can’t prove it but speaks for itself) Danielle carter the same one linking these birds off the live to Rosie & who went EXTREMELY quiet after the photos and videos she took of Rosie’s house went everywhere was the one who reported the alleged SA with Z. There was evidence of neglect that has continued over the years, Z can’t confirm SA but the full thing created a case for her to be removed. Danielle didn’t want involved in this and both her and that scumbag couldn’t & wouldn’t speak on it in a public forum.

Also you lot can bleeping talk iv been 12 hour shifts all week & hardly been on my phone came on to 30 odd pages 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie won’t say a word because she knows it’s the truth. I can say (can’t prove it but speaks for itself) Danielle carter the same one linking these birds off the live to Rosie & who went EXTREMELY quiet after the photos and videos she took of Rosie’s house went everywhere was the one who reported the alleged SA with Z. There was evidence of neglect that has continued over the years, Z can’t confirm SA but the full thing created a case for her to be removed. Danielle didn’t want involved in this and both her and that scumbag couldn’t & wouldn’t speak on it in a public forum.

Also you lot can bleeping talk iv been 12 hour shifts all week & hardly been on my phone came on to 30 odd pages 🤣
Get the job chucked and get on tiktok begging ill donate £5 anyone for 10? 🤣it seems to work for that lot 🤣 then ye can stay on tattle keeping up way the goss 🤣.
So its Danielle saying rosie SA z? Sorry I'm still so confused even after reading here I don't know who's said what lol xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.