Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m cringing hard at Cherbear and her man sitting like gormless tatties on live watching comments and lip syncing. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Oh no her man is cringing me out! Big tomaty heed using one hand to dance 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m cringing hard at Cherbear and her man sitting like gormless tatties on live watching comments and lip syncing. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Oh no her man is cringing me out! Big tomaty heed using one hand to dance 😩😩😩
That must be good gear, she's preforming like she's fighting for her spot at the xfactor finals and he's pretending he's in a sad music video

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That must be good gear, she's preforming like she's fighting for her spot at the xfactor finals and he's pretending he's in a sad music video

Your still up too wee dollπŸ™‚ I cant bloody sleep got my 7yr old in way me tonite and I've just been gubbed in the face fkn tit myself was too busy reading and hes sleeping so didn't expect to have my fkn lights punched out 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha as if

Your still up too wee dollπŸ™‚ I cant bloody sleep got my 7yr old in way me tonite and I've just been gubbed in the face fkn tit myself was too busy reading and hes sleeping so didn't expect to have my fkn lights punched out 🀣
Awk I never sleep, I struggle with my mental health and when I'm asleep I feel like I'm just worried about being woke up, or something. It's hard to explain so I'm awake for a for about a day and a half most of the time then I'll pass out. I'll fight sleep rather than feeling like that πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Bless them! Having a good wee snooze lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha as if

Awk I never sleep, I struggle with my mental health and when I'm asleep I feel like I'm just worried about being woke up, or something. It's hard to explain so I'm awake for a for about a day and a half most of the time then I'll pass out. I'll fight sleep rather than feeling like that πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Bless them! Having a good wee snooze lol
Is bright house even still a thing I thought they aw shut doon? Maybe just the one in my town that shut lol
Holy fk i have never met anyone else who gets that. I have bad anxiety about falling asleep cause I always think someone is gona wake me up. I think mine stemmed from my teenager or my man would come in the room wen I was asleep and my arm would usually be out the covers and they would shake me till I woke up and ge me the fright of my life and even tho now they don't do it I still have an issue with sleeping. I've been a bit btr since getting a lock on my bedroom door hun then especially my oldest cant come in and shake me awake cause no matter many times I told her not to do it she still would so I would lay there trying to sleep would be dozing off then I'd constantly be popping my head up expecting someone to come in and wake me up. My man knows not to wake me now but my lassie still would if I didnt lock my door and im sleeping a bit btr but do still get that anxiety. I really hope you can find a solution luv πŸ’•

• Heart
Trying to catch up.β™₯

I'm hoping Big Bush is lying on her sweaty mattress like a king prawn rethinking her life choices....

Seriously doubt it

Aye... Alanna was loving that the other night. Rosies fucked over too many people and pushed too many good genuine pals away that she's left with the dregs of society to hang about with. Seriously hopes she gets her tit together for Ts sake (and Zs of course)

The videos from Scottish tiktokers saying everyone is bullying bush is baffling man. Scary tit how people defend pedos and tit maws becuae they've bad mental health. I think we all do after the last couple of years!? Everyone is struggling in one way or another but she's the only bleep allowed to get abusive and stabby!? OK then πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is bright house even still a thing I thought they aw shut doon? Maybe just the one in my town that shut lol
Holy fk i have never met anyone else who gets that. I have bad anxiety about falling asleep cause I always think someone is gona wake me up. I think mine stemmed from my teenager or my man would come in the room wen I was asleep and my arm would usually be out the covers and they would shake me till I woke up and ge me the fright of my life and even tho now they don't do it I still have an issue with sleeping. I've been a bit btr since getting a lock on my bedroom door hun then especially my oldest cant come in and shake me awake cause no matter many times I told her not to do it she still would so I would lay there trying to sleep would be dozing off then I'd constantly be popping my head up expecting someone to come in and wake me up. My man knows not to wake me now but my lassie still would if I didnt lock my door and im sleeping a bit btr but do still get that anxiety. I really hope you can find a solution luv πŸ’•
Aye that's how it is for me, if I'm scared someone will wake me up or if I turn my phone off something bad will happen and I'll not know about it. I don't know it's weird it stems from an abusive relationship too. I was abusing sleeping pills as well so I don't take them anymore. But I'm good, we get on with it don't we πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I also sleep with either my phone torch on or a lamp if my man isn't in bed with me I hate being in the dark by myself

• Heart

Right that's another red flag of mine. People who go on live and start singing down the camera. I don't get it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They just seem to want compliments. I'm embarrassed if I've been quietly singing a tune in the shower and I find oot my bathroom windows open

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aye that's how it is for me, if I'm scared someone will wake me up or if I turn my phone off something bad will happen and I'll not know about it. I don't know it's weird it stems from an abusive relationship too. I was abusing sleeping pills as well so I don't take them anymore. But I'm good, we get on with it don't we πŸ’•
I was taking sleeping pills too and sometimes id sleep for an hour or 2 wen they should have been knocking me out all nite really but I was that anxious. Really wish I could help ye hun. I know that horrible anxiety ridden feeling even wen yer exhausted and should be outcold u lay there trying to fall asleep then yer eyes pop open sometimes ul even pop ur head up too thinking someone's just about to wake me up then u lay there can't get back to sleep for ages. Im only ever a msg away. if ur on here and no one is around just msg me(I think u can msg here) ill prob be awake. If ur struggling with ur anxiety and just need to chat to focus your mind on something im just a msg away I can even send u my tt account or whatever u need. XxπŸ’–

• Heart

Her jaw looks like it’s preparing for lift off

It bleeping irks me that the TikTok bangers preach mental health as an excuse for their behaviour when the vast majority of people I know with genuine issues tie themselves up in anxious knots and go out of their way not to impact on other people.

My sleep has been pretty decent recently, but when my anxiety flares or I’m overwhelmed, I fight sleep and even override the effects of sleeing aids. I think it’s partly because night time is more peaceful and there are less demands, it feels safer somehow. I mask so much during the day.

My wee one has had me up from 6:30 I’m checking Tattle like it’s the morning paper and guzzling coffee like the Bush and Allana were gubbing the vallies the other night.

• Heart
Does ink queen julz have a page? Was watching her for 5 mins this morning 🀒
She does indeed. It’s fairly quiet though as her and Lurch are fairly settled in their problematic lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When i was a lot younger before i had the wee one, i went to my friends n had a night on the gear. It was a heavy one, and i will tell you i was in a dark place of depression for about a week after it, n vowed that was the last time i was touching it. I dont suffer from any sort of mental health issues, so can you just imagine what it does to people who already suffer from it. Its like drink as well its a natural depressant.
So this is whats happening with bushy hole, major come down and cos shes made a royal tit of herself its even worse. She will be back when the come down is over and all her wee minions will be sending her thier money for her to repeat the cycle cos secretly they are just like us n thrive off her puttin on a show

Thanks for coming to my TED talk πŸ‘„ haha

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When i was a lot younger before i had the wee one, i went to my friends n had a night on the gear. It was a heavy one, and i will tell you i was in a dark place of depression for about a week after it, n vowed that was the last time i was touching it. I dont suffer from any sort of mental health issues, so can you just imagine what it does to people who already suffer from it. Its like drink as well its a natural depressant.
So this is whats happening with bushy hole, major come down and cos shes made a royal tit of herself its even worse. She will be back when the come down is over and all her wee minions will be sending her thier money for her to repeat the cycle cos secretly they are just like us n thrive off her puttin on a show

Thanks for coming to my TED talk πŸ‘„ haha
Showing my age but is gear cocaine ? im naw even that old tae but everything has different names noo πŸ™ˆ. Ive never taken it but have seen the demise of folk who do. Im bad enough having a few drinks coz im shattered all the time and end up a fud. Just unfortunate yous wee TL are my viewers noo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 6
Showing my age but is gear cocaine ? im naw even that old tae but everything has different names noo πŸ™ˆ. Ive never taken it but have seen the demise of folk who do. Im bad enough having a few drinks coz im shattered all the time and end up a fud. Just unfortunate yous wee TL are my viewers noo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
yeah gear is cocaine. Used to be the drug of the rich but now any scheme rat can take it because duck knows what it is laced with 😏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.