Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is tht Louise’s ex on with her nw xx
Aye I think that’s what she said. She was trying to chat tit about Rosie and Louise told her to stop it. Then Rosie commented telling her (Loz) to clamp it 🤣

Right Rosie get a few voddies down ye 🤣

Wonder where T went, if he’s at home obviously not spending quality time with his mum if she’s creeping on peoples lives.

Reactions: 3
A few folk are saying on the live Jess Rennie is in the jail for 5 years for threatening someone with a knife

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Aye I think that’s what she said. She was trying to chat tit about Rosie and Louise told her to stop it. Then Rosie commented telling her (Loz) to clamp it 🤣

Right Rosie get a few voddies down ye 🤣

Wonder where T went, if he’s at home obviously not spending quality time with his mum if she’s creeping on peoples lives.
I seen her face when Louise said Rosie was funny she didn’t look happy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A few folk are saying on the live Jess Rennie is in the jail for 5 years for threatening someone with a knife
I seen the jail comment but missed the rest!

What does it mean if you’re placed on supervision?
newspaper article from 26th March says she was placed on supervision.

Reactions: 1

Does that no mean like a tag or curfew like she’s to be In her home from such a time in the evening till morning? A dunno am not clued up on the police and justice system 😂😂😂

She’ll be allocated a Criminal Justice Social Worker and have to meet regularly to reduce offending behaviours etc. Part of a Community Payback Order. Much more appropriate for her than a custodial sentence, hopefully she gets mental health support as well.

Reactions: 7
Amanda Britts been arguing with jules and said just because Jess rennie isn't here she can't go about looking for someone else to terrorise

Reactions: 8
New nails usually means she’s drinking tonight, followed up by a wee hotel night on Monday! That’s a fine routine she has 😃

Reactions: 4
Right am no TikTok savvy at all. I don’t do videos, literally only have my account to waste my time scrolling endlessly whilst watching lives! Anyway, I’m curious (if anybody knows) to become a Moderator for someone on their live do you have to have so many followers? Like to go like it’s 1000 followers but what about to become a mod? Just curious - Google wasn’t helpful.

Reactions: 1
Right am no TikTok savvy at all. I don’t do videos, literally only have my account to waste my time scrolling endlessly whilst watching lives! Anyway, I’m curious (if anybody knows) to become a Moderator for someone on their live do you have to have so many followers? Like to go like it’s 1000 followers but what about to become a mod? Just curious - Google wasn’t helpful.
Nah anyone can be a mod

Does that no mean like a tag or curfew like she’s to be In her home from such a time in the evening till morning? A dunno am not clued up on the police and justice system 😂😂😂
That’s a different order, but if she breaches her Supervision she may find herself tagged. She hardly seems to leave her house anyway.

They nails look like they've been put on the wrong way up or is it just me?
They look terrible!

She’ll be allocated a Criminal Justice Social Worker and have to meet regularly to reduce offending behaviours etc. Part of a Community Payback Order. Much more appropriate for her than a custodial sentence, hopefully she gets mental health support as well.
Ah thanks for explaining. Yeah I hope she gets some help and stays away from TT.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.