Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cant bare to be away, if Louise goes live or anything she will be back as soon as that happens.

Reactions: 5
so thats excuse for her behaviour this week….what about the past few years 🤔

Why keep your accounts active if people are messaging you 🙄 they would be in the bin if i was done with it 😐
Enjoy ur meal tonight now ye know she’s aff it til Monday🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s saying Rosie has loads of troll accounts on her phone she’s seen them ( which we knew ) but she isn’t Ben ( which we knew ) and she used to comment on her own videos with troll accounts so she could do reply videos for views and TT Money , not surprised I know categorically pre TT when she was being “ trolled “ on Snapchat she was trolling herself
What a little freak she is and she has the audacity to call us bullies and lairs??? She bullies herself bro 💀🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
@bawginbush2
Rosie hen if you're listening a few wee things....

You do care who's saying what, you absolutely care, intact I'd go so far as to say you're addicted to it.

Your partner and pals are shite. If my partner dared speak to me like Mater has you, he would never see me again. He'd be blocked on everything. As for the pals they have let you go live when you're hysterical, they've created a circus and they're letting it happen. If I was in a state after a failed relationship I'd want a pal to cut the live, not sit there and shout and scream at folk on the other end. The pals want a drama and a gossip and a laugh, they don't care about you, those beautiful souls that are messaging you aren't they want a reaction. The only most sensible pal I've heard is James Mac telling you you were out of order and to stop going live and plastering everything everywhere..

Stop looking to these idiotic people to provide attention, it's the wrong attention. Do you know who will provide attention and love? Your weans. Spend time with them, enjoy them, do normal stuff with them, take them to the park, the zoo, the cinema, have movie nights with sweets and blankets, stop inviting idiots into their home to behave like animals. The kids will soon be older teenagers and you'll not get a look in. Those two kids didn't ask to be here. It's your responsibility as a Mum to stop this and harm them no further.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not sure if I can share the page who’s “exposing” Rosie and tagging Dee Maxwell etc as she only has 1000 odd followers.I just seen this on one of her clips, what the duck 🤮
It’s me! I’m everywhere calling her out!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does that Tracy short realise she’s potentially putting kids at risk! There’s a reason you need vouchers and why they need to know how many times they’re using one ect! Get a grip Tracy hen and focus on feeding ur own kids

Reactions: 4
I’m greeeting like a siren Rosie style on my kitchen floor at the thought of Rosie being gone forever. Mind ur business if you hear me cracking my mate’s cooker with Samantha mumba on repeat❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.