Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on that post said first that Rosie hangs about & does lives with someone called James who is a pedalo and been stung 3 times called James from cambuslang I just pointed out it couldn't be James Mac he's not from Cambuslang, it couldn't be Jamesy he is from cambuslang but if it was him it would have came out when he was making that girl believe he had a photo of her & he has custody of a small child so if he'd been stung for being a pedalo he wouldn't have his kid. Surly. It don't think either of them are beasts. I think someone's heard about jamseys inccident with that girl and it's grew arms and legs

It does. It begins with Mc. What I'm saying is he can't be a pedalo proven to be a pedalo 3 times during sting operations have full custody of a small child & it never be mentioned when he had a scandal a few months ago where he had a lot of drama with a girl about making her believe he shared an intimate video of her. It would have came out then. That would have been the perfect time for people to join in. If either of them were known pedos it would have been exposed months ago. I'm sticking by that. They are vile cretins, just not pedos.

Dunno why I'm sticking up for these two idiots but it's damaging to someone.
Agreed 👍🏽 They are dickheads but dnt think they are pedos either 🤷🏻‍♀️ We would know by now if they were

Reactions: 2
Iv went on that post and I can't see those comments. So unless I'm doing something wrong I wonder if the people who have posted have saw here an know they are talking shite.
How did you find the post? Im scrolling like duck and its still only saying 1d ago 😂😂😭

• Haha
Iv went on that post and I can't see those comments. So unless I'm doing something wrong I wonder if the people who have posted have saw here an know they are talking shite.
Either that or maybe they are trying to tit stir a bit

Reactions: 3
Either that or maybe they are trying to tit stir a bit
I think someone's just heard about Jamesy drama with that girl & it story has grew arms and legs. Nobody can be part of pedalo stings now days without everyone knowing

Reactions: 4
I think someone's just heard about Jamesy drama with that girl & it story has grew arms and legs. Nobody can be part of pedalo stings now days without everyone knowing
Yeah ur right out reps are awful which I don’t understand as everything said on here is the truth🤷🏻‍♀️ If one of us fucks up about anything we tell each other 🤦🏽‍♀️ Like me big fud last nite thinking tht was Primm 🤭😂 so I don’t get why these morons say aww tht tattles all lies, trolls and bullies 🤦🏽‍♀️ We aren’t we just talk the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 7
callmenomi
She's a fuckin weapon. See if bush wasn't live broadcasting her tit show then no one would be able to have an opinion on her, again passing blame to scottish tiktok instead of her and that's why she thinks it's OK to be the way she is.

Reactions: 4
When I was on it wasn’t showing all the comments was only showing most relevant you need to click all comments to see it

Reactions: 1
When I was on it wasn’t showing all the comments was only showing most relevant you need to click all comments to see it
I did I still can't see them, I saw one yesterday can't see the other now

Callmenomi latest video , look who’s commented , read the reply section that’s defo Ben they reply far too similarly
hello Ben u walloper 👋🏻

must have sacked the Ben persona or she has forgot what profile she was logged into 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Callmenomi latest video , look who’s commented , read the reply section that’s defo Ben they reply far too similarly
Im still 10000% convinced she is Ben, her facebook was literally on lockdown no posts or anything visible then the day she got accused for some reason her posts are public now?

Extremely strange co-incidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.