Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m not going mad then from days of head pickling from ned crew lol , the replies are almost identical aint they

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh aye if Ben wasn't Nancy they wouldn't have taken an "innocent" persons profile photo and used their face for a few days. Funny now bens banned I don't think there's an active account Nancy is in the comments πŸ˜‚
they have that ben gemina account or whatever it is but nobody is interested in their shite & her bestie has β€œleft” the app now so must just think duck it, bring Nancy into the fold πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she's either

1. Got back with Louise and they've decided to come off social media like Rosie offered her last week to live a really peaceful life. Will split up soon and be back.
2. Social work have kicked her arse.
3. The fears finally kicked in and she's away for a few days.

Considering she's kept her account up she'll be back anyone who genuinely leaves any social media site forever would deactivate their accounts. Really unsure why Nancy has to give the statement when Rosie's got about 4 accounts she could have put it on herself.

Reactions: 14
So she's either

1. Got back with Louise and they've decided to come off social media like Rosie offered her last week to live a really peaceful life. Will split up soon and be back.
2. Social work have kicked her arse.
3. The fears finally kicked in and she's away for a few days.

Considering she's kept her account up she'll be back anyone who genuinely leaves any social media site forever would deactivate their accounts. Really unsure why Nancy has to give the statement when Rosie's got about 4 accounts she could have put it on herself.
exactly. If i was done with the app i would have my account deleted.

i see Louise is back on private as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are back together. See if they are then keep it off any social media platform & have a normal relationship like most other folk, it might actually work then.

Anyone follow spottysaurus? Did she put a statement out there
no she just has her comments off on there

Reactions: 5
Im kinda glad shes off TT tonight so I don't have 25 pages to read before I goto bed. We all deserve a break πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
exactly. If i was done with the app i would have my account deleted.

i see Louise is back on private as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are back together. See if they are then keep it off any social media platform & have a normal relationship like most other folk, it might actually work then.

no she just has her comments off on there
I don't think they will, as much as social media plays a part in it. I think the drink and drugs doesn't help either. They will be one of those couples that give up everything and it still doesn't work. No social media, no drink, no drugs, moves, changes their number, cut off all their pals and it still doesn't work.

Reactions: 4
I don't think they will, as much as social media plays a part in it. I think the drink and drugs doesn't help either. They will be one of those couples that give up everything and it still doesn't work. No social media, no drink, no drugs, moves, changes their number, cut off all their pals and it still doesn't work.
at least when it goes tits up again we will get Louise on with her patter, she was gold the other day with the stuff she was saying πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.