Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know what really annoys me, alanna phones louise for a bam up then screams tit and screams over louise's replies... surely the point of a bam up is that you listen to the persons reply 😫 Fair enough screaming without listening to other person is normal if you're the one being bammed up but not if you're the one calling them

i've opened a bottle of red at 11pm after work cause of this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Big up to Louise shouting out tattle again 🀩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Louise hates getting screamed at as well. I can't believe a prank call is the last straw for her mods πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone literally just said "you need mods who arent going to judge you through hard times" whattttt 🀣🀣 the arse licking for rosie is mental

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How have I been watching this since 3pm I’m dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ best entertainment I’ve seen in years

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.