Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor hailstaines 🤣 she’ll be on here tomorrow slating Rosie, Rosie just turns on people so quick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tonight’s not gonna end well I can feel it in my bones. I need to sleep soon tho! Hoping someone’s screen recording this live… tit is gonna go down tonight 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone said she was panicking about haileys comment because Tyler gets left in the house by himself

Reactions: 5
Barlinnie Blanco phoning Louise for money for the cooker cause it's her fault, now Alanna is gonna blow spunk all over her 😂

Louise was right though as soon as Rosie isn't wrecked she'll be phoning Louise.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whats everyone saying bout Alana being on Big Brother?

And poor Louise on phone to her 😢 i dislike her so much

Reactions: 2
Their now phoning Louise and getting cheeky. Alanna calling Louise methadone mick has me in stitches though 🤣🤣

Whats everyone saying bout Alana being on Big Brother?

And poor Louise on phone to her 😢 i dislike her so much
No this was a tiktok big brother a bunch of jakeballs had in alannas flat. It was a tit show. Basically involved the oddballs moving in and they dont some challenges and kept their lives on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No this was a tiktok big brother a bunch of jakeballs had in alannas flat. It was a tit show. Basically involved the oddballs moving in and they dont some challenges and kept their lives on
Crackhead big brother I forgot about that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine big smelly rosie trying to phone and bam you up its pure rotten of shite doing that. if i was louise I'd leave her crying tomorrow when the drink wears off and shes begging louise back

Pretty sure bush said this morning, ive blocked her from everything, deleted her number and i dont know it 🤔🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.