Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, on the other side (This is bleeping brutal keeping up with both) Louise is screaming about how much shite Rosie talks about Courtney.

GoFundMe 4 Alannas Abused Cooker

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, on the other side (This is bleeping brutal keeping up with both) Louise is screaming about how much shite Rosie talks about Courtney.

GoFundMe 4 Alannas Abused Cooker
Courtney must be oblivious if she can’t tell that Rosie doesn’t like her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know who's live to watch!

Rosie and Alanna go between looking like they're either gonna batter each other or shag

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How chaotic is her life man. I’m riddled with fear for her. I love watching all this drama. Reminds me how nice and balanced my life is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alanna is handling that well 😂😂 she better get her PayPal in her bio 😂
Probably cause she sees Rosie has money to piss away every month so knows she will get the money back. Still insaaaanely disrespectful

I don't think this is the last we will hear about the cooker i can see alanna moaning about the cooker for clout in the coming weeks 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Everyone's calling for hailey to be unmodded 😭

Shuffle gals in the comments trying to get noticed as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know who's live to watch!

Rosie and Alanna go between looking like they're either gonna batter each other or shag
If Rosie doesn’t have a sore arse from shards of hob glass, she’ll deffo be leaving with a sore arse from Allana herself 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.