Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the dumbest fake idiot out there, can’t even keep up with her contradictions and multiple personalities.
Whole life’s fake. Fake designer jumper she’s got on today fake trainers fake bags. The girl needs too sort her life out: stop selling over priced cheap crap. And not posting on time. And the reason for her weight gain was the pill her boyfriend probably made her go on because she’s probably tried trapping him. Funny how she leaches on to guys with money but still buy her fake designers 🤣🤣🤣
No boss babe, just a doss babe dossing off 24/7 only knows how to take crappy selfies that she edits because she body shames her own self. Oh and makes her bed and cleans her room, but the room still looks messy and looks like it smells musty like her tiger bread bod with two bottles of fake tan slapped on it 🤮🤮🤮 no wonder why her man ain’t got her moved in LOL! And you hardly see him probably getting fed up with her! Give it a few months and she’ll find someone else.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Post lockdown fit - let’s all tie a tiny cheap scarf around our lockdown flab, but don’t worry hunzz we can facetune the flab out for our gram pics 👍🏻
D7511D46-47BD-4376-8F94-FC6514CEEDEE.jpeg
06F46527-8AED-404E-8FDB-727361388EB0.jpeg

• Haha
technically we aren’t picking at HER body since the body online is photoshopped so to an extent it’s a fantasy body that doesn’t acc exists.
anyways
0DACC29D-4A02-4DA8-A8FC-1CB9B555395F.png

You cant preach about social media being fake and then go on to facetune your face/body to the point of looking 2 sizes smaller than you actually are! Everything she does is for social media, constantly trying to flex things that she doesn’t actually have? I feel like she’s massively jealous of the influencers who actually make a lot of money and she’s trying to make it look like she has as much as them😂 I didn’t think she could do anymore on top of the racism, homophobic and fat phobic comments (which she never addressed or apologised for) but then to lie about her size just to sell overpriced ali express stock to probably impressionable young girls? Come off it roze you couldn’t get any worse

Reactions: 7
You cant preach about social media being fake and then go on to facetune your face/body to the point of looking 2 sizes smaller than you actually are! Everything she does is for social media, constantly trying to flex things that she doesn’t actually have? I feel like she’s massively jealous of the influencers who actually make a lot of money and she’s trying to make it look like she has as much as them😂 I didn’t think she could do anymore on top of the racism, homophobic and fat phobic comments (which she never addressed or apologised for) but then to lie about her size just to sell overpriced ali express stock to probably impressionable young girls? Come off it roze you couldn’t get any worse
I see no lies 😂😂🙏🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When you try to do sultry but end up looking like a prozzy on meth.
BA49E579-25A3-47D6-83D2-BD73611CDC44.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not her saying she was a Canadian citizen and the thing she misses the most is Tim hortons
BD685C63-CED1-4EB8-BD25-1E0297786EDC.png

• Haha
Where you going babe down the road 😂😂View attachment 505781
Bet anything she does all her make up and hair to post these sad ‘look at me driving’ pictures before her mom gets in the car to look after her. Need mom or boyfriend to look after her whilst she’s taking pictures(‘driving’) and blasting tit music. If she keeps following routine of take pics, blast music she’s gonna struggle when she does real lessons.

Tbf I actually hope she has her mom in the car after she takes her ‘I’m a big girl’ pictures because if she doesn’t then she’s an accident waiting to happen. Sad but true.

Reactions: 7
Bet anything she does all her make up and hair to post these sad ‘look at me driving’ pictures before her mom gets in the car to look after her. Need mom or boyfriend to look after her whilst she’s taking pictures(‘driving’) and blasting tit music. If she keeps following routine of take pics, blast music she’s gonna struggle when she does real lessons.

Tbf I actually hope she has her mom in the car after she takes her ‘I’m a big girl’ pictures because if she doesn’t then she’s an accident waiting to happen. Sad but true.
She’s so dumb since lockdown driving lessons and tests have been banned by DVLA until 12 April so the fact she’s trying to act like she magically became a drive is so dumb and makes her look like a complete knob for not following the rules. She’s so desperate to look grown and independent 🤣🤣 you will never be like Hope hun so stop trying to compete.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She took the tit off the floor n on to her plate
could be also dog tit .

She can't cook !

1617115542409.png

even her smile is forced and fake

1617118680440.png

little reminder you wanted freebies from small businesses my dear .

ANd you did sell your GIFTED Clothes on Depop for Money .

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
could be also dog tit .

She can't cook !

View attachment 506062

even her smile is forced and fake

View attachment 506123
little reminder you wanted freebies from small businesses my dear .

ANd you did sell your GIFTED Clothes on Depop for Money .
When she was an “influencer” she complained at businesses wanting free promo and gifting isn’t a form payment. Yet with her studio lushes all she does is gift influencers for a “collab” and doesn’t pay them..Thick hypocrite 🤣

Reactions: 4
I swear every single ‘quote’ she posts on insta is actually what she does and its the most hypocritical thing ever 😂😂 big clothing companies still do discounts aswell haha PLT has a discount code literally every other day stop acting like nowhere does discounts except ‘small businesses’ which isnt what she is, she’s a ✨scam artist✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.