Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hon, it’s not that your posts aren’t getting seen, it’s that no one cares about your tacky Ali express rip offs.
885BEAF1-9284-4838-A0E0-0508753CD125.jpeg
656A47EE-C34F-4136-A351-44DF502FB840.jpeg
71D60B85-6C5B-4366-A1CC-A80017635CE3.jpeg

She seriously needs to go back to school, how embarrassing at her grown age not knowing the difference between “their” and “they’re” and “your” and “you’re”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuinely its got nothing to do with the algorithm, its just she isn’t relevant anymore and brand is nothing special whatsoever😂 ali express stock for zara prices? Even the stuff that she does have is the mosttt basic tit i have ever seen😂 few bleeping basic trackies and some bandanas haha give it a rest you could go on any insta page and find that? You want people to pay £10 for some 50p gold hoop earrings and your confused as to why people aint liking your tit? 😂😂 most delusional influencer i ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dont forget she bought those followers! So only people who are real on the page are going to see her posts!

Reactions: 3
She’s added her personal page to lushes bio, she couldn’t keep away from the attention desperate to get her followers up. I’m guessing her followers will “mysteriously” go up soon 🤣🤣

Her lushes page has lost 1k followers LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sneak peek of something so vile 🤮
This is sooo FUGLY!! I swear her suppliers must of had this on their clearance stock that’s why she’s got them ahahah she has lost alllll her sense of style.

This is her idea of putting out “amazing” content 🤣 can’t do up her jeans, cut the label of her cheap scarf or brush her hair.
F2EF171E-45BE-49A5-A311-789F681CECA4.jpeg

• Sick
LOL will always make me laugh

She’s on live playing with a piece of hair from her head
Saying her boyfriend loves her filler and asking if she’s getting her lips done again coz he loves it 🥴🤮
Surely not😂😂 dont think i’ve ever heard a boy say they ‘love filler’ 😂 how damaging is that for your man to say they love it, it she gets anymore filler she’ll burst 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone commented saying ‘how awful was all that tattle stuff’ 😂 you mean where rosie got exposed as a racist, homophobe, fat phobic scammer?? yeah so sad hun x

Reactions: 9
LOOOOOOL everyone arse licks her to make her feel better. It’s sad because they wouldn’t say that if they were bullied by her! She’s vile!!
not to mention the bloated face and lips that will burst!! She also mentioned that she’s finally moving in with Lego head on the 31st April someone asked her about it and how she ain’t going to do a house tour because it’s their ‘project’ nah more like it’s not you’re house and it is a tit hole saw the cob webs on the window 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also someone called her Megan fox and kylie Jenna YEAH OK HUN!

Attachments

• Haha
I really wish the people licking her ass knew how much of a vile person she is😂 the amount of people who said she was a bully in school and we’ve all seen her be a bully online aswell to randomers!! People need to stop gassing her about kylie jenner and megan fox😂 dont think megan fox has a face full of migrating lip filler x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.