Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bershka’s sizing is dodgy but thought she was a 8? Weight gain is showing 😂
How can she say ‘im an 8 use me for size reference’ on her lushes page but she’s ordering size 10 when she shops elsewhere?😂 also why can she never just return something if she doesn’t want it? 😂 lazyyy

Reactions: 4
She’s in denial about needing a size 12, at least. And I don’t get why she just doesn’t return the jeans for a refund, why try sell it off to her followers.

Cant believe shes lasted so long with lushes hahahah
She’s now giving away free lashes with purchases, she’s getting desperate for sales😅

Reactions: 3
I have a size 12 in bershka jeans just like these but without rips and I’m a size 12 in general but they’re jeans are too big for me so if her 10 is too small then she definitely isn’t a size 8 anymore 😂

Reactions: 2
I get where youse are coming from but do you really think you should be picking her apart on her body image? It’s so nasty 💔 actually imagine it was you reading those comments ...I ain’t trying to cause anything it’s just my opinion x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get where youse are coming from but do you really think you should be picking her apart on her body image? It’s so nasty 💔 actually imagine it was you reading those comments ...I ain’t trying to cause anything it’s just my opinion x
I would feel bad if she didn’t do it to others but she does and much worse so, besides I don’t think I’ve said she was fat I just think she needs to accept she’s gained weight , which is completely normal and I’m sure most of us have !
it’s just annoying when someone sells you a brand that technically is false advertising. As much as brands photo shop they’d never get away with it to that extent so why should she? Also she should be more body positive it might help her mind state if she just accepts who she actually is inside and out without the make up , insta, filler and the following

She’s a racist fatphobic bully so it’s fine in my opinion

Nobody is picking apart her body image... she photoshops her body into something she isnt. Thats the problem.

Reactions: 5
What’s even real on Roze... let’s see what she’s edited in just one pic.
1. Full face
2. Enlarged her breasts
3. Shrunk in her waist
4. Edited abs
5. Enlarged hips

Get help hunnn, learn to accept yourself. You don’t have a Jenner body and can’t afford one, so stop deceiving people to try to sell your cheap rags.

DAD3D4F6-56DD-41BF-8FBF-019BCA41C06B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s even real on Roze... let’s see what she’s edited in just one pic.
1. Full face
2. Enlarged her breasts
3. Shrunk in her waist
4. Edited abs
5. Enlarged hips

Get help hunnn, learn to accept yourself. You don’t have a Jenner body and can’t afford one, so stop deceiving people to try to sell your cheap rags.

View attachment 501145
Yeah it’s sad really. As much as people wanna chat tit she isn’t big or anything on the unedited one. It would be great to see someone accepting themselves and presenting that instead of editing everything

Reactions: 2
View attachment 501640

i thought she is a size 8 ? :unsure:
Omg she’s still trying to get someone to buy them. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s claimed she didn’t receive the delivery, got a refund and now trying to see off the jeans. Why else would she not do the logical thing of returning the item for a refund. Dodgy af.

I don't understand either. if i know the jeans don't fit i'll exchange them.

but remember she is a size 8 use her as a size reference !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg she’s still trying to get someone to buy them. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s claimed she didn’t receive the delivery, got a refund and now trying to see off the jeans. Why else would she not do the logical thing of returning the item for a refund. Dodgy af.
I feel like she’s had a like ASOS gift card (or bershka) and would rather the money back than the money back on to the gift card that’s why she won’t take it back for delivery.
also surely if you like the jeans they’re just too small then just return and get a bigger size ?
but knowing her she’s in denial and believes it’s the jeans that fit wrong not that she’s too big for the jeans 😅 bershka jeans are great quality and pretty accurate sizing , the only thing that might of affected that are the fact that they’re straight leg jeans but you should still have used the correct size guides to save yourself having to sell or return.

the reason why no one will buy them is because they think the same as us - if it’s new and has the tag then just return it , otherwise something has to be wrong with it.

maybe she got it with fraud money 💰😂

Reactions: 1
I think Roze needs to volunteer for this
5A4E7ECA-643E-4A72-96A5-B6DCC2EF8B42.jpeg

Looking like Hope is progressing and learning new skills. Go girl!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.