Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed she’s probably started about 4-5 different workout programmes and she does them for like a week and then gives up?😂 she literally doesnt have the willpower to do it. She said she was getting back into shape after her birthday and that never happened aswell paha

Reactions: 8
She said she couldn’t even complete a PT training session ahaha she gave the excuse she took the pill before her workout and her phone went dead. Funny how the phone is never charged for photoshoots and now a training sess, that wouldn’t be longer than a hour. You’re just a lazy slob Roze and will be obese like the rest of your family soon.

Reactions: 3
She’s always dirty 🤢.

Someone tried to hack her business account, good!!! It’s the least she deserves with all the horrible racist and homophobic tit she’s said. Don’t worry Roze, karma has a lot more in store for you hunnn
5BA4D5E0-D7AF-4A16-BDC9-AB1D64B720C2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely there a limit on how many accounts someone can have on insta.
she had her first account which she changed the name about 10 times throughout her different phases.She has her business page now another personal page n a page she sells... is that not crazy. I wanna know when her music phase is gonna come back lol I knew it wouldn’t last there’s no way lushes is successfully enough to have a steady income for things like a flag or something. It’s not a talk about brand. Someone told her she looked like Megan Fox n she hasn’t let it go. Besides her nose I don’t see it😂😂

Reactions: 4
Surely there a limit on how many accounts someone can have on insta.
she had her first account which she changed the name about 10 times throughout her different phases.She has her business page now another personal page n a page she sells... is that not crazy. I wanna know when her music phase is gonna come back lol I knew it wouldn’t last there’s no way lushes is successfully enough to have a steady income for things like a flag or something. It’s not a talk about brand. Someone told her she looked like Megan Fox n she hasn’t let it go. Besides her nose I don’t see it😂😂
Trust me one person said she looks like megan fox and she been holding onto ever since😂 she even do a tik tok saying people call me megan fox and all the comments were like ‘i dont see it’ 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s had her toes done her nails done her hair done her eyelashes done her eyebrows done and a fake tan and she’s freely posting about it while looking like a dark pretty squidward. How does she still look dirty
663E0084-788A-4EF9-9C20-C74D98292D3E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She looks like she smells like a can of sardines. She looks awful f’d her face right up that dark hair can’t even save her.

Blackfishing as always.
B71556B5-3838-4F01-BC64-A2E592C22E64.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I swear she always brags about how she has nice feet and she literally doesnt? They look massive and always patchy with fake tan not even being rude but i dont see how you can try say you have nice feet

Reactions: 5
I swear she always brags about how she has nice feet and she literally doesnt? They look massive and always patchy with fake tan not even being rude but i dont see how you can try say you have nice feet
Her feet are ugly 🤣🤣🤣 when did she say she has nice feet she must of been high on drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.