Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine what her bf must think ahaha to edit her body to a whole newww shape. She needs to get off Instagram and live in reality.
2609659B-DD03-42A0-8FCB-1F5AC8E1F7AA.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Imagine what her bf must think ahaha to edit her body to a whole newww shape. She needs to get off Instagram and live in reality.
View attachment 496152
Tbf although he probs doesn’t notice and on the slight chance he does. He can’t do much. Harsh to break up w someone cause of their body cause at the end of the day she isn’t like massively larger than her pictures and he’s seen her in person if he can stand that stench he’s fine w photoshopping

Reactions: 3
If she does that then she’ll look even more of an idiot tbf😂 I am a size 8 so my measurements below are basically the same as ASOS guide, and I would look tiny next to Rosie🤣 would actually want her to do that so I can have a chuckle😂

View attachment 495961
Oh I remember being a size 8 , I felt amazing . Didn’t last long as I’m tit at willpower and couldn’t stay that size so I’m now a 12 which is my body type . Would never edit my pics though to look a size 8 because that would trigger me to feel worthless. I’d love to be a size 8 again lol just need to stop inhaling food 😂😂😂😂 I cannot get over how different Rosie looks unedited vs edited . Her body is literally built like a door .

Reactions: 7
Tbf although he probs doesn’t notice and on the slight chance he does. He can’t do much. Harsh to break up w someone cause of their body cause at the end of the day she isn’t like massively larger than her pictures and he’s seen her in person if he can stand that stench he’s fine w photoshopping
0B6A2505-5AA3-44DB-98F4-790C491F27F7.jpeg
984A933D-E1C5-4830-8A61-B59582131FFE.jpeg
0AD73EF5-23AD-4BB6-938F-A396A3410516.jpeg
94C2D71C-78F2-49DB-9DD7-1080A7D76559.jpeg

I think he definitely notices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen someone try so hard to be something they’re not it’s actually sad. I genuinely feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 4
Yh but he probs notices ages ago yet he’s still w her lol some guys don’t acc care about weight gain.
Yeah some guys are happy with it but I think he should also be getting her to accept her weight gain.
it took a while for me to accept it until my boyfriend made me feel good about myself despite having gained weight.Would never dress to small for my size or edit pictures now. Especially since really the only opinion that matters to me is his.
However for baby gal roze here she cares about everyone’s opinion when it’s only really his that should matter like who’s she trying to impress ? Especially now she’s private

Reactions: 5
Yh but he probs notices ages ago yet he’s still w her lol some guys don’t acc care about weight gain.
It’s not about the weight gain it’s the fact he can see his gf faking a whole diff person online. If my bf was doing that, I’d be seriously concerned and encourage him to get off the internet, accept his body and reality.
She literally has no life without social media, even after closing the public account she’s back at it again.

If she wasn’t such a crappy human, I’d feel pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am dead how is she tagging her personal account as if she has a team of lushes people doing it for her 😂😂 we know its just you in your musty bedroom roze time to get a real job x
9E363558-B452-460F-9DC6-91533934CAD8.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her lushes page hasn’t grown since she tried transferring her followers from her main over 😂. Is anyone actually buying her stock ? I never see any story reposts from customers

Girls this how you get that ROZE tan 🍊🍊🍊
That’s if you’re going for the black fishing patchy hands look! Dunno why she needs so much it’s vile 🤢🤢🤢
Not to mention that st Moriz tan is the go to for the patchy patty tiger bread look after a day!! Most crappest tan, what do you expect she’s a broke ass hoe

I am dead how is she tagging her personal account as if she has a team of lushes people doing it for her 😂😂 we know its just you in your musty bedroom roze time to get a real job xView attachment 497619
Styling ‘her’ gold chain earrings, why she referring HERSELF to her. She’s the one writing her caption about her own earrings SAD

Attachments

• Haha
Girls this how you get that ROZE tan 🍊🍊🍊
That’s if you’re going for the black fishing patchy hands look! Dunno why she needs so much it’s vile 🤢🤢🤢
Not to mention that st Moriz tan is the go to for the patchy patty tiger bread look after a day!! Most crappest tan, what do you expect she’s a broke ass hoe

Styling ‘her’ gold chain earrings, why she referring HERSELF to her. She’s the one writing her caption about her own earrings SAD
No wonder her tan always looks grim🤢 you dont need 2 different types of tan she’s delusional can she not see how horrible it always looks? I would literally just be pale if i was her she obviously cant do it 😭

Reactions: 3
S
LOL!!!!!! Tf are those
shes tryna find a new aesthetic lol like the Pinterest style. She went from all black and got his and Roman numerals to nude and italics and all pretty and clean to barbie and S&C vibes 😂😂. Come on stick to something wanna bet she changes her brand theme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.