Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she takes the bleeping piss your meant to be a business woman with your own clothing brand and you feel like you’ve missed one?? 😂 i know this aint for lushes but it’s ridiculous imagine you bought one
C01E51AA-6FC8-420E-93B5-C61FDC195799.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that all she does all day lays in bed?
And I dunno if it’s me being a non dog person but the excitement over her dogs birthday shows how sad her life actually is🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
my dog had his 1st birthday last week . we went for a big walk and he did get a nice treat . end of the dog birthday haha

she's crazy

Reactions: 6
my dog had his 1st birthday last week . we went for a big walk and he did get a nice treat . end of the dog birthday haha

she's crazy
Loooool idk why that made me laugh ahha. Dogs don’t know it’s their birthday either. They probs just think you’re being overly generous. Also didn’t Jonny get that dog for her or for himself. ?

Reactions: 3
Loooool idk why that made me laugh ahha. Dogs don’t know it’s their birthday either. They probs just think you’re being overly generous. Also didn’t Jonny get that dog for her or for himself. ?

Yassss Jonny bought her that dog .

Lol she took the whole dogs birthday to much shame her ex brought her that dog! Cheated on jack got with Johnny got a dog and got dumped LOL

Reactions: 2
Yeah okay babe 🤣😂
Another faze….
lushes failed
Clothing failed
Make up failed
YouTube failed
Trading failed
Singing failed
Driving test failed
She goes from one extreme to another can’t keep up
I don’t understand how she’s going to be a social media marketer for this brand when her own one is failing! She should do a few social media courses before this so she can atleast add some value to this brand, Rosie if your reading this follow @bnks she had great course on how to get started as a social media manager

Her family are definitely collecting some sort of benefit. Nothing wrong w that but I don’t think she’s declaring her income n work legally ngl. She acts like she had everything sorted and her family are all that when she’s probs collecting jsa hence the job change every 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her family are definitely collecting some sort of benefit. Nothing wrong w that but I don’t think she’s declaring her income n work legally ngl. She acts like she had everything sorted and her family are all that when she’s probs collecting jsa hence the job change every 5 minutes 😂
she definitely isnt earning enough to be taxed

She needs to stop with reposting all the anti mask tit and all her conspiracies about corona 😀 she definitely thinks the vaccine is putting a chip in you to track you pahah roze hun your not that interesting nobody cares. Just makes me laugh hows she was all like ‘I stopped wearing my mask i want freedom’ as if she hasn’t been breaking the rules the throughout the entire bleeping pandemic hun 😂😂 constantly contradicting herself looool

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure a minimum wage job possibly full time you’d earn up to 10/11k sk if she’s earning less than minimum wage ...
she thinks tagging them makes a big difference lol. The way she talks makes me genuinely feel like I’m losing brain cells. Like how can someone carry themselves so poorly

I’m gonna be sick
C097D754-536A-4C89-A165-CE5F39F7DBBF.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.