Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahaha I caught a bit of her live when someone asked if she’s completed any beauty courses and her response was she done a month in college before dropping out but more importantly she grew up doing her sisters make up, and then had the nerve to say learning how to be a MUA isn’t hard anyway. What a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahaha I caught a bit of her live when someone asked if she’s completed any beauty courses and her response was she done a month in college before dropping out but more importantly she grew up doing her sisters make up, and then had the nerve to say learning how to be a MUA isn’t hard anyway. What a dick.
She just shat on every single person who worked hard for qualifications to become an MUA, paid for beauty school to become an MUA and built up their client base and following from nothing but nah its fine cause she done her sisters makeup so she should get to charge people for it?? She is actually vile i hope someone gets bleeping pink eye cause she’s probably using her personal mascara on the girls and then sues her 😂 woman

Reactions: 10
Who in their right mind would actually go to her to get their makeup done knowing she has 0 qualifications? The way she switches up what she’s doing is so embarrassing 😭 remember when she SWORE by forex and how much she loved the team and then once she’d finished she said she didn’t like the people she was working with lmfao

Omg how is she STILL over lining her lips when she’s got so much filler? 😭 and she claims to be an mua pahaha
E9B00797-A342-4C4B-AC35-46E34F6B5B4A.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Brought his first flat and she still ain’t welcome 😂😂😂😂😂
Thought you were moving in with him gutted ROZE he don’t want your musty body in his gaff scrounging off him.
As proud as you would be for any buying their own place, isnt he like 27 years old? 😂 nearly 30 and still living his parents he was bound to move out sooner or later i feel like rosie doesn’t realise what he’s done is just normal because she’s clearly too young for him 😂 he’s probably pissed off that he bought her a car and she’s failed her theory twice already 😭

• Haha
Hes 27 he owns his own flat now and works hard. Whats he doing with little miss 20 years old rosie whos never worked a day in her life and has failed her theory test multiple times

I wouldnt be surprised if he left her soon

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.