Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys seen the comments on her tik tok make up lool How is she not embarrassed or does she not care to delete them atleast
Also check the black fishing in the other photo I found from one of the girls pages she was doing makeup for
If the people commenting knew she was charging £30 for a full face when she’s not qualified im sure they’d be even more raging 😂

Reactions: 3
Have you guys seen the comments on her tik tok make up lool How is she not embarrassed or does she not care to delete them atleast
Also check the black fishing in the other photo I found from one of the girls pages she was doing makeup for
OMFG she asked for 3 layers I can’t this girl mannnnnnnnn

Reactions: 2
What’s the tik tok account called?

Reactions: 1
So she went from lashes to music to lashes to selling clothes and lashes to music to now doing makeup. How many insta accounts does she have 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1 personal.
1 for her studio lushes
1 acc for make up
1 for music
1 for selling her old clothes

😂😂😂😂😂
So she went from lashes to music to lashes to selling clothes and lashes to music to now doing makeup. How many insta accounts does she have 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
6E8CBF73-FC03-41BD-982C-38E586D0B675.jpeg

this looks so much better!!! Im not an mua but a pro tip from wayne goss etc is that you shouldnt pull the eyebrow up as its not the natural shape because when she takes her finger away the brown will drop back down and the eyelid space will be smaller so the eyeshadow look wont look the same 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
View attachment 593395
this looks so much better!!! Im not an mua but a pro tip from wayne goss etc is that you shouldnt pull the eyebrow up as its not the natural shape because when she takes her finger away the brown will drop back down and the eyelid space will be smaller so the eyeshadow look wont look the same 🤷🏽‍♀️
Thing is she’s definitely not awful at makeup, if she had stuck to this for a career she could have been amazing by now but she’s literally decided to do this AGAIN out of nowhere when she already has a clothing business she’s meant to be running and is actually making people pay £30/35 for a full face it’s ridiculous when she isn’t qualified. You know for a fact she isn’t getting tested for corona every week, probably telling the girls to come round her house even if they are ill 😂😂 no health and safety no nothing, just pure dog piss stench

Reactions: 7
1622223702281.png

choose the right foundation and a shade that matches her skin tone . OMG .
ROsie wantz to be a MUA but can't get the right shade for her Model / Client . LOL

And she’s LIVE! With her wonky lips 🤮

it was her nan walking in for me...
asking where her Lego head boyfriend was and ROZE said he didn’t come round and wanted to stay at home last night LOOOOOOOOOL! Didn’t wanna stay in her musty house filled with dog tit and piss that’s why 😹😹😹

The make up is terrible!
And she’s telling everyone she didn’t move in with her man because she has clients coming to her house, and didn’t wanna bring them to her boyfriends house, which thought it was her house too LOL TALKS SO MUCH CRAP

And she’s LIVE! With her wonky lips 🤮

it was her nan walking in for me...
asking where her Lego head boyfriend was and ROZE said he didn’t come round and wanted to stay at home last night LOOOOOOOOOL! Didn’t wanna stay in her musty house filled with dog tit and piss that’s why 😹😹😹

The make up is terrible!
And she’s telling everyone she didn’t move in with her man because she has clients coming to her house, and didn’t wanna bring them to her boyfriends house, which thought it was her house too LOL TALKS SO MUCH CRAP
How can she use a floor wipe on her face and meant to be a make up artist!! And saying don’t try this at home! Wtf

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.