Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the live and she is taking the PISS lmao her make up is shittttt but hides behinds filters.
BE42164D-F01E-45D2-BEEA-0F5F4DCC1988.jpeg
7D9A0740-ECC9-4CAD-A40F-A1E238B13E81.jpeg
6664EADD-EEAE-4379-8D8C-04C173F0E22C.jpeg
96C5CB11-3B03-43FC-ADFA-CDEC3C607DF4.jpeg
91D44627-8127-4078-835E-AD3FA2F94DF2.jpeg

The the state of her hair as well. Trash

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
SHES VILE!
She is scum. The fact she thinks she can actually call herself a MUA and charge people for makeup is disgusting. No techniques, skills or qualifications. All she wants is some quick cash and will go to any lengths.

There are real MUA’s that have put in the work with years in the industry, qualifications and attended multiple classes. Yet Roze just comes along and tries to think she can be on the same par?!
The only time her make up looks decent is when it’s hidden with the lighting and filters. In reality it’s tit as we’ve seen on her live.

She will never be successful trying to constantly be a scam artist. What happened to her job interview? Looks like she failed that too.

The state of that contour she done on her friend is an joke! The eye shadow not blended. She has no clue.
347200F7-74E1-45AD-B8EA-C7D10005212E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she puts on Instagram “mums new whip looking fresh”.... isn’t it a government funded car (disability car) for her mum being her nans carer, then we have rose trying to flex this car asif it’s a new bought one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolute BUM does nothing but get high while trying to bag some new clients to scam as a “MUA”.

I honestly can’t see how any guy would wanna date such a bum. She can’t even keep up a clean appearance or room.

All these pics she’s taking in her car are hilarious. You can’t even pass your theory test hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolute BUM does nothing but get high while trying to bag some new clients to scam as a “MUA”.

I honestly can’t see how any guy would wanna date such a bum. She can’t even keep up a clean appearance or room.

All these pics she’s taking in her car are hilarious. You can’t even pass your theory test hun 🤣
So true!! She’s so embarrassing honestly!! Who want this woman doing you’re make up, clients sitting on the chair where her smelly dog has been sitting saw the story she posted the other day so vile! Her MUA vibe will come to an end soon no doubt and it will be onto another quick money making scheme. Failed business failed MUA wannabe failed theory tests and still wanna sit in her car day in day out 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
Don’t know how she has a man either she’s vile guess that’s why Lego head don’t want her at his new gaff or living there full stop thought she would be there 24/7 bleeping bum

and I love how hope is doing so well for herself, poor ROZE shitted on her now she’s on her tit with qualifications 👏🏽

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She done her makeup and aged herself by 20 years 🤣 give it up Rozeeee
3DFBBF94-A953-4B4D-9BD7-DEF8DDB70BCF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol i wish she got her tit together. We literally give her life advice but shes so stubborn not to take it

Reactions: 2
Why’s she been carrying her mirror round to the kitchen and now garden, just to take pics? Even laying on the garden floor now 🤣all done up with nowhere to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.