Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep making her forehead so dark
She is acc taking the piss with the black fishing, literally a kilo of bronzer on her face. No wonder she breaks out so bad.

Can we take a moment to recognise this atrocity of her make up skills, yet wants to charge girls for make overs. Fml
D7A14057-649F-4A85-BE12-B6BEFA1315F1.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is acc taking the piss with the black fishing, literally a kilo of bronzer on her face. No wonder she breaks out so bad.

Can we take a moment to recognise this atrocity of her make up skills, yet wants to charge girls for make overs. Fml
View attachment 575882
Honestly it’s like black lines on her face it looks so muddy. Why can’t she just embrace that she’s white.

Reactions: 4
she was wearing her fake Fendi Bathingsuit to a restaurant, now I have seen it all.

• Haha
Look at the state of her phone. BoSs BaBE can’t afford to get her screen fixed to run her online “business” but can afford to buy endless bottles of fake tan and weed. Great priorities honnn
240731AF-6563-4128-8496-D9FF913F801D.jpeg

Thought she was on her clean eating & healthy and working out and vegan?
Ew it’s drenched in oil. She has 0000000% discipline, can’t stick to anything.

Her lushes page is a joke now. All she does is post about taking a break for her “mental health” which I think she is using as an excuse now to compensate for a lazy pothead slob.

Miss painting faces? 😂 why is she making out like she’s a makeup artist no babe you do your best pals makeup for a night out it aint her profession she’s literally not qualified and its illegal for her to charge for it? She has a clothing business to run which she already half asses and now you wanna make people pay you for makeup? 😭

Reactions: 3
OH MY GOODNESS, so she’s wearing the top the no bra and her nipples roaming free inside that top but is trying to sell it? Why not pay someone clean and a decent person to try it on and advertise, she’s gone next level dirt there advertising a top to sell and she’s got it on when she’s been sweating all day, got make up on which she’ll have to pull the top over her face and no bra but wants someone to buy that exact top 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
1621334451920.png

😹😹😹

In Today's Episode of Life with Rosie :

Rosie is finally getting a real job interview &
hopefully her dreams of a 9-5 finally can come true .

will she get a job what do you think ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 579292
😹😹😹

In Today's Episode of Life with Rosie :

Rosie is finally getting a real job interview &
hopefully her dreams of a 9-5 finally can come true .

will she get a job what do you think ?
Tesco’s collecting all the trolleys what with her massive shoulders and arms 😂🤣

In charge of her important documents LOOOOOOOL yeah babes ok 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Tesco’s collecting all the trolleys what with her massive shoulders and arms 😂🤣

In charge of her important documents LOOOOOOOL yeah babes ok 😂🤣
Don’t know if i’ve just grown up too quick or something but dont you normally look after your ‘important documents’ as soon as you start work/uni? 😂😂😂 she’s meant to run her own business and she’s only just got hold of her bleeping passport? 😭😭

Reactions: 9
Don’t know if i’ve just grown up too quick or something but dont you normally look after your ‘important documents’ as soon as you start work/uni? 😂😂😂 she’s meant to run her own business and she’s only just got hold of her bleeping passport? 😭😭
The only reason she’s got them too is because she needs them for her interview 😂 girls never worked before so she would never of needed to touch them before now 😂😂 how can you get to 20 and be like this? Are you not embarrassed?

Reactions: 8
Can I just ask what happened to her previous Instagram? Seems to be a ‘Kimberley Grace’ now?
She hated social media apparently and sold it, i just think she needed money as she wasnt making anything from instagram as she was a crap ‘influencer’

Nahhhhhhhhhhh is she having a laugh?
beatbybragg? Sorry but that’s illegal!! No way she can get away with this!! No qualifications no certificates no insurance. Does friends make up once think she’s a make up artist. Would never ever let her musty hands near my face nor use dog crappy piss make up from her rotten smelly room!

and tf. She ain’t movie yet? LOOOL but she’s counting down the months till she passes her test 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😅🤣 gotta pass her theory test first LOOOOOOOOOL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
whats going on with her waist ?? XDDDDDDDDDDD

1621415558781.png

She’ll need to learn to skin colour match first , the contour is literally black and not blended. Videos don’t lie Rosie , you’re not seeing what we are clearly 😂
That's way too much Bronzer on her face :( .
Rose is only "good" in doing her own makeup .
It shows she's got no clue about skin and Face shapes in general .
Can only pray this girl didn't pay her to do that ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.