Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone explain Where was she racist and homophobic please?
Pretty sure theres more but these are some of her tweets, she ended up deleting her twitter and tried to push it all under the carpet so these arent fake or edited. She also said the n word multiple times on her lives and told people it wasnt ‘that deep’ when they called her out. I remember ages ago she put a story up saying ‘why cant chinkys do nails properly’ which she also had to take down. Absolutely disgusting behaviour if you ask me, using derogatory wording for chinese people, constantly saying racial slurs to her back then 100k followers (most of which were impressionable 12 year old girls) and never apologised, its embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
LOL will always make me laugh

She’s on live playing with a piece of hair from her head
Saying her boyfriend loves her filler and asking if she’s getting her lips done again coz he loves it 🥴🤮
Is she still with her boyfriend?? Never hear her mention him anymore

she said we faked her tweets haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuckk offf rosie

Reactions: 8
Not her tryna say the tweets are fabricated cause she couldn’t find them when she scrolled on her Twitter. Rosie u aren’t that important for people to make up stuff

Reactions: 7
1617790121396.png

Not her tryna say the tweets are fabricated cause she couldn’t find them when she scrolled on her Twitter. Rosie u aren’t that important for people to make up stuff
she's such a baaaaaad liar i swear .

Last edited:
Them tweets were from a couple years back when she didn’t have as many followers who the duck would be faking them😂 why would people fake her saying happy birthday to one of her mates using the n word aswell? You can literally see the kid replied to her😂😂 why delete her account if they are fake aswell looool just say sorry for using racial slurs

Is she still with her boyfriend?? Never hear her mention him anymore
Yeah she is, she’s supposedly moving in with him end of the month. They are hardly together anymore think that’s why. He’s probably getting fed up with her

Little witch wants to say it’s fake coz she’s scared she will get pelted in the face again for being a vile racist homophobic black fishing little skank

Reactions: 4
How the f are they fake tweets Roze? Please explain that one to us.

For all the silent accounts reading this forum, the tweets were NOT fake, I screen recorded her page and all the tweets.

If it were a “fake” account as Roze claims, the page would be only full of hate tweets however she had normal tweets talking to her friends with real accounts including Hope. It wasnt fake she’s just a disgusting bully b!tch that doesn’t want to take accountability and clearly is not sorry for what she’s done.

This won’t go away Roze and the more you try to become a “influencer” again, the more everyone will find out about your true colours. I won’t hesitate to upload the video for all to see.

Lying cow!!!

How the f are they fake tweets Roze? Please explain that one to us.

For all the silent accounts reading this forum, the tweets were NOT fake, I screen recorded her page and all the tweets.

If it were a “fake” account as Roze claims, the page would be only full of hate tweets however she had normal tweets talking to her friends with real accounts including Hope. It wasnt fake she’s just a disgusting bully b!tch that doesn’t want to take accountability and clearly is not sorry for what she’s done.

This won’t go away Roze and the more you try to become a “influencer” again, the more everyone will find out about your true colours. I won’t hesitate to upload the video for all to see.

Lying cow!!!
We need to bait her out she needs to pay for her 1 racist tweets and 2 bleeping saying they’re fake and lying. She should not have any platform.
she’s clearly trying to build up her personal again, she needs to be stopped

Just take the big girl step and own your tweets. Why does she play this bad witch vibe all the time but can’t take accountability for her own choices. Own the fact that you’re a racist, homophobic bully. Clown.

like even if she opened up to it I’d be like ok she is starting to understand her mistakes give her a bit of understanding. But no says it’s completely a lie, bum through and through.

hi Rosie the racist 😘

3A41306C-6DE1-4654-9C67-8163BCDFC262.png

Bet you won’t mention this one though rosie will you. Still on Twitter for all to see. Can’t lie your way out of this one and this tweet is bleeping disgusting. Makes me want to be sick why would you even say that🤢🤢 well rosie, we gonna talk about this one?
She really trying to lie through her teeth, we have receipts!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
must have forgotten her password for these little tweets too. Still on Twitter for all to see as well. Lovely girl.
3FF6DD27-C6A8-4372-9855-F09058629F8F.jpeg
13846912-14CF-4DF6-8DBB-C6E0964AA092.png

Reactions: 1
We need to bait her out she needs to pay for her 1 racist tweets and 2 bleeping saying they’re fake and lying. She should not have any platform.
she’s clearly trying to build up her personal again, she needs to be stopped
The things is though she isn’t relevant enough to revive backlash n most of her supporters agree w those statements n tit she says an are just like her unfortunately

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.