Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be able to ignore any thread about me, positive or not. At least she's honest about it unlike others. Iv never followed a more relatable person in my life I love her 😂 even her day to day giving out is funny. The podcast has me in actual stitches

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be able to ignore any thread about me, positive or not. At least she's honest about it unlike others. Iv never followed a more relatable person in my life I love her 😂 even her day to day giving out is funny. The podcast has me in actual stitches
The most recent podcast on patreon is hilarious, herself & Beatrice had me crying with laughter

The most recent podcast on patreon is hilarious, herself & Beatrice had me crying with laughter
I'll have to subscribe to the patreon.
Also for anyone who enjoys the podcast I recommend the Tommy, hector and Laurita podcast. Same chatty stories and hilarious.

Reactions: 2
Rosemary really changed when she went to America, for the better. I don't know if she was actually pretty unhappy in Dublin or what, or it was her excessive social media usage, but she used to be pretty smug and not that likable. I feel kind of bad saying that now as she seems like a really genuine person, but it's just mad the change. I wonder if she was just trying to live up to what she felt she needed to be before, and it was fake and people were picking up on that?

Reactions: 5
Rosemary really changed when she went to America, for the better. I don't know if she was actually pretty unhappy in Dublin or what, or it was her excessive social media usage, but she used to be pretty smug and not that likable. I feel kind of bad saying that now as she seems like a really genuine person, but it's just mad the change. I wonder if she was just trying to live up to what she felt she needed to be before, and it was fake and people were picking up on that?
I always liked her and never thought her to be smug. I do think shes a lot happier in the US though and seems so content and sort at peace with herself.

Id say she felt pressure when she was an influencer but theres no pressure on her now at all. Definitwly more herself these days

Reactions: 6
I think she’s still smug and not likeable 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
I think she’s still smug and not likeable 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I think its unfortunate that she swung so far the other way when stepping back from fitness/healthy eating. Eating mince and kale for breakfast is fucked but so is not exercising (lightly or otherwise!!) for your entire healthy pregnancy :(

• Angry
I think its unfortunate that she swung so far the other way when stepping back from fitness/healthy eating. Eating mince and kale for breakfast is fucked but so is not exercising (lightly or otherwise!!) for your entire healthy pregnancy :(
I think Rosemary is very all or nothing. I don't know if the super healthy, exercising 7 times a day persona was really her, or just her feeling a lot of pressure to appear more like the rest of the Insta huns.

Edit: I think she was doing some peleton at the start of her pregnancy but then started suffering a lot with nausea and tiredness. She's only half way there, let's not write her off entirely yet.

Tbh it's no one's business whether she's exercising or not during her pregnancy 🤣 She seems really happy and healthy and I can't wait to see her as a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When I was pregnant with my first I was so tired & sick the whole way through, once she was born it was like this exhaustion bubble had burst & I had energy & could keep food down & felt like myself. There was no way I could've exercised, on my second I was hungry it was like my body wanted to make up for being so sick on my first, I also had a low lying placenta so was advised not to exercised. I gained a lot of weight, which I was able to lose through exercise. All pregnancies are different.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All I'm going to say is that she's in for a big shock when the baby actually arrives. Not in a terrible way like - but like most new mothers are caught off-guard by how hard those early weeks/months actually are, it's very different to the idealised version that most people (and her) seem to have. I really hope she's ok.

All I'm going to say is that she's in for a big shock when the baby actually arrives. Not in a terrible way like - but like most new mothers are caught off-guard by how hard those early weeks/months actually are, it's very different to the idealised version that most people (and her) seem to have. I really hope she's ok.
Thats very true. She has her husband whos been through it twice and her sister near by so i think she has a good support network

Reactions: 7
The same can be said for every first time mum. 17 years I'm still shook

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The same can be said for every first time mum. 17 years I'm still shook
Yeah, agreed, it's a big adjustment, but we're adaptable. She'll be grand. After my first I looked back and laughed wondering what in the hell I used to do with my free time. And then laughed even harder after 2 and 3 🤣🤣

• Haha
I have an 8 week old and have to disagree. I haven’t found it hard at all. Every baby is different and this “just you wait” narrative people spew onto pregnant women is so so negative.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have an 8 week old and have to disagree. I haven’t found it hard at all. Every baby is different and this “just you wait” narrative people spew onto pregnant women is so so negative.
Yes, totally agree with you. My first baby was a great sleeper & all I heard when pregnant on my second was he will be a nightmare you've had it too easy. He turned out to be a great sleeper too & most people made me feel bad about it. It was actually easier to nod & agree that my kids keep me up all night than have eye rolls in my direction

• Heart