Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice she mentioned LexieOnRail? Pretty sure that was BUs trolling account on Boards back in the day
That is false. I've been a lurker on here for some time now and I can tell you all that LexieOnRail was not BU. That girl was thrown under a bus by another person.

Reactions: 1
Feminist Rosemary silent on events in Afghanistan…too busy living the American dream
It’s an extremely complex and emotive situation. You can’t expect public figures like herself to address something that’s out of her area of expertise. If she was to get even the slightest thing wrong, she’d be slated.

Reactions: 28
Feminist Rosemary silent on events in Afghanistan…too busy living the American dream
She may well be trying to gather her thoughts on it; I don’t think she’ll say nothing, I think she will be careful about what she does say.
The situation is horrific. I’ve often reminded people around me that no matter how bad things are we are incredibly privileged and this really is driving it home for me.

Reactions: 10
She may well be trying to gather her thoughts on it; I don’t think she’ll say nothing, I think she will be careful about what she does say.
The situation is horrific. I’ve often reminded people around me that no matter how bad things are we are incredibly privileged and this really is driving it home for me.
It’s heartbreaking. And you’re right it puts things in perspective

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise she was obliged to say something?

Also, if it's anything like me, I actually can't find the words to adequately describe my horror and heartbreak for what the people of Afghanistan are going through and the desperation they must be feeling.

Reactions: 15
She did say something about it? She posted quite a few bits yesterday, more than a lot. Of instsgrammers

Reactions: 1
Not a criticism of her at all, just a curious observation, but I wonder if she's careful speaking about this considering she's in middle America at the moment. I used to live in a similar state myself and they are so incredibly sensitive about the war, I mean as you would be if so many young you knew went off to fight with good albeit somewhat misguided intentions. If it's like where I lived, you're hearing very different perspectives on Iraq and Afghanistan and it can be a lot to take in and very jarring compared to the conversation in Ireland.

Reactions: 7
Not a criticism of her at all, just a curious observation, but I wonder if she's careful speaking about this considering she's in middle America at the moment. I used to live in a similar state myself and they are so incredibly sensitive about the war, I mean as you would be if so many young you knew went off to fight with good albeit somewhat misguided intentions. If it's like where I lived, you're hearing very different perspectives on Iraq and Afghanistan and it can be a lot to take in and very jarring compared to the conversation in Ireland.
That could be it - i would assume that any followers she has there are friends of hers, her husband or Beas friends too as i dont think she would have gained a local 'following' if you get me. So perhaps she doesnt want to speak about it as it would be personal those people. Absolutely her right to make such a call

Reactions: 6