Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My original point was that imo it was weird to mention the bad comment but not acknowledge the good. I don't think that's "bizarre". Maybe she knew she would get more engagement on her Instagram from the bad comment 🤷‍♀️

We'll have to agree to disagree so because I really don't think it's a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Those who support her on Patreon etc are of more value and importance to her than any comments here, good or bad, and she recognises them regularly on her platforms. I for one don't feel in any way offended that she didn't acknowledge this thread. The purpose of her comment was to focus on body image and how people are targeted for it and to turn it into a 'how dare she not acknowledge us' is just bizarre imo.

Reactions: 2
My original point was that imo it was weird to mention the bad comment but not acknowledge the good. I don't think that's "bizarre". Maybe she knew she would get more engagement on her Instagram from the bad comment 🤷‍♀️
Course she did. She’s as bad as any of the other influencers hiding behind her woke facade

Reactions: 1
That's fair enough and, as I said, we'll have to agree to disagree as I feel differently to you. It's like how some people choose to ignore the negative and only speak about the positive; each to their own. Oh course it generates more engagement, that's the nature of social media and human reaction generally. But I guarantee if she'd spoken about all of the positive comments there'd be people saying she's up her own arse. There's no winning 🤷‍♀️

If not acknowledging positive anonymous comments on a discussion forum is the worst she's doing then let her on. There are influencers out there with much larger followings who are actively indulging in immoral and unethical behaviour every day; Rosemary isn't one of them. Regardless, this is her rave thread so hopefully we can get back to that 🌝

Reactions: 7
I feel she was just using that comment written about her to talk about how she has developed a thicker skin and that she probably initially felt a shock or sad reading awful things about herself but then realised duck that tit 😄. Then she recognised it as a growth moment for herself that she can deal will stuff better. Also I can't search anymore on this and I knew she followed the FBG thread before as she mentioned her (not by name) on the pod before. So she may have seen the comments on that thread but not know this thread exist.

It's one of those things, if I went to work and 3 people said I looked nice and 1 person told me I looked awful and was quite derogatory.... You can bet which comment or interaction I'd be thinking about and trying to forget that evening!

Reactions: 6
Yes I agree with all, I think I'm just a bit disappointed. It was almost an opportunity to say that Tattle does discuss influencers in a positive way too but, i suppose that's not her job!

Reactions: 1
I really hope she knows what she's doing with that dog and the new baby 😥 No way in hell would I be comfortable bringing a newborn into a home with a clingy rescue pitbull, especially given the tragic news from Waterford today

I really hope she knows what she's doing with that dog and the new baby 😥 No way in hell would I be comfortable bringing a newborn into a home with a clingy rescue pitbull, especially given the tragic news from Waterford today
Anytime I see a dog around a baby my nerves are at me 😳

Reactions: 4
She hasn't had the baby yet, has she given any idea of her plans after baby's arrival?
I'd always be careful with dogs and babies/children no matter their breed

She said she was doing research into how to get the dog used to a baby. I guess he's alright around the older kids or he wouldn't still be there. She won't know for sure until the baby arrives so it's just wait and see.

Yeah I think she mentioned that they were bringing him to a trainer but I might have gotten that wrong. God help that poor family in Waterford, it doesn't bear thinking about.

Reactions: 3
In fairness, whenever I search her name, this thread doesn't come up. I have to click on a link someone posted on another thread so maybe she genuinely hasn't found this thread

In fairness, whenever I search her name, this thread doesn't come up. I have to click on a link someone posted on another thread so maybe she genuinely hasn't found this thread
yeah same as that, took me ages to find

Remember when faced by grace accepted a speech at the gossies at through shade at Rosemary - it was disgusting - I really like Rosemary

Refresh my memory, what did she say again?
Rosemary called out the gossies (correctly IMO) but was nominated for one and when FBG called out her name she had channeled her inner Regina George and the room booed and FBG came on all apologetic about it the usual shite from her.

We have pets. I remember someone asking were we giving away our cat when ds1 was born as they were such a risk with babies. News to me and we didn't. The dog came when they were older but its such a great lesson in teach kids how to care for another living being. One of my kids is on the spectrum and the dog is his best friend. He walks him everyday rather then sit in front of his ps5. The eldest is now avidly feeding 3 cats and (as a result local foxes and hedgehogs).

• Heart
We have pets. I remember someone asking were we giving away our cat when ds1 was born as they were such a risk with babies. News to me and we didn't. The dog came when they were older but its such a great lesson in teach kids how to care for another living being. One of my kids is on the spectrum and the dog is his best friend. He walks him everyday rather then sit in front of his ps5. The eldest is now avidly feeding 3 cats and (as a result local foxes and hedgehogs).
People are fully nuts. Some people just shouldn’t have animals if they’d give them away because of a baby. I’m not casting aspersions about rehoming if an actual issue arises but just nominally offloading your pet because you’re trading up to a baby is absolutely heartless. Not to mention that it shows a complete lack of understanding of the the many benefits of raising children with pets.

• Heart
Reactions: 10