Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always been a moan though, and I don't mean that in a bad way. She spent years complaining about totally trivial things when she was an "influencer".
True but she’s worse than ever. Makes out her life is so tough when all
She does is sit at home and shop. Plenty of other women commute to
A full time job until 2 weeks before giving birth

Reactions: 3
Is that bit harsh? We all comolain about stuff thats a bit trivial - at least most people do.

Reactions: 9
She does a bit more than that! She works from home .

Reactions: 7
Not to mention everyone's pregnancy is different bit unfair to make that comparison.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone read the article where she mentioned this thread? It was linked on her stories yesterday.

Hi Rosemary! 👋

Reactions: 4
I'd much rather someone be real and 'moan' like Rosemary does than the walking ads that make out like their lives are perfect. Most days are a bit meh, you work, you look after kids/pets, you clean up, you make dinner etc there is nothing there to spend your time gushing over, it's humdrum and kind of boring and I think Rosemary's feed reflects that(not that I thinks she is boring, just she doesn't sugar coat everything).

In an insta world of manifesting and positively and everything being amazing I like that Rosemary is just normal.

Reactions: 28
Did anyone read the article where she mentioned this thread? It was linked on her stories yesterday.

Hi Rosemary! 👋
Yeah I did, I was going to come on and post about it but then I got lazy.

It was an interesting read, I think we all know people who are abit compulsive when it comes to other peoples negative thoughts about them (or we recognise it in ourselves to an extent?). While it’s a bit frustrating, like “why can’t you just take a complement!?” but I think that’s just some peoples personalities. Maybe even an Irish trait 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s aware of it anyway.

I do think she’s coming across a lot better since she moved to America. I love Not Without My Sister, she has a great relationship with Beatrice. I don’t know if it’s the marriage/family or just everything but it’s nice to see someone much happier.

Is anyone here sub on patreon for her and considering stopping and switching to not without my sister?
Yeah, I've been wondering about it. I started listening to their podcast only recently, so quite behind, but I love it. Do you know what kind of content is on their patreon?

Yeah, I've been wondering about it. I started listening to their podcast only recently, so quite behind, but I love it. Do you know what kind of content is on their patreon?
You get an extra podcast a week. These used to be free, shorter "minisodes" but now they're longer and exclusive to Patreon.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone here sub on patreon for her and considering stopping and switching to not without my sister?
I'm on both, I really like Rosemary's writing & I love the podcast with Beatrice I think they both bounce off each other so well

I think most influencers read here or their agents do.
How could you not????
I think Rosemary does it out of pure noseyness , the rest of them do it to gauge what people think of them so they can alter the page to help generate more engagement & get more money & more tit for free

Reactions: 5
I'm on both, I really like Rosemary's writing & I love the podcast with Beatrice I think they both bounce off each other so well

I think Rosemary does it out of pure noseyness , the rest of them do it to gauge what people think of them so they can alter the page to help generate more engagement & get more money & more tit for free
Ha, exactly, I sense with a Rosemary it’s almost online rubber necking. With other influencers, its often more strategic, checking if they’re getting away with their nonsense and/or looking for ways to boost engagement.

I think she calls herself a recovering influencer - she doesn’t do any sponcon anymore but post the occasional #af link but is very clear about it and will often tell you how to find the item even if you don’t want to use her link.